Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 02-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #873
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Does that mean you too are concerned with my seeking factual information?
If its factual information you're seeking, then wait, like the rest of us, for the blogs/twitch streams to come out and explain in better detail the fact sheet.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-02-2015, 08:28 PM   #874
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will I Am
My guess for what it's worth is that now a fast baserunner doesn't necessarily translate into a fast fielder. Not all fast runners are quick/fast fielders sort of thing.
That is probably correct. Another way of wording it is a new model for fielder/runner speeds so that makes good sense as well. Combine that with the new anis and we will be some happy campers! Of course, it could just be that the top and bottom end of running speeds were changed making a bigger more noticeable difference between say Gordon or Gardner versus Viciedo or Morse in LF, for example. That would be enough to make me happy. Defense would play a bigger role in ratings.

Sorry cavichi but all we get is speculation until Thursday.

Last edited by rjackson; 02-02-2015 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 08:37 PM   #875
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Well, there could be more from someone who posted -"New speed paradigm for fielders and base runners"

After all, rjackson did say he could be wrong, and anyone can claim an educated guess with I could be wrong. And, I don't see why you should be so concerned with my seeking fact.
It is okay to point out it isn't fact. As a matter of fact, I now think it was wrong. Let's stay on topic though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2015, 09:44 PM   #876
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Pretty sure that is 14. McCutchen would have Nike Cleats if it were 15.
True. Didn't think of that. I am just impatient for more info I guess. Haha.
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #877
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
My last advice would be to watch the twitch stream when it comes out later this week.
So I am not very familiar with twitch. 1. Do you have to pay for it in any capacity? 2. Will the stream be archived to watch later if someone does not get home from work in time to see it?
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Old 02-02-2015, 09:57 PM   #878
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
So I am not very familiar with twitch. 1. Do you have to pay for it in any capacity? 2. Will the stream be archived to watch later if someone does not get home from work in time to see it?
No, twitch is free. Yes, the stream will be archived for people to view later on. I'm sure it'll be posted here on OS as well.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:18 PM   #879
Rookie

nemss316's Arena

OVR: 2

Psyched about the addition of ballpark village at Busch Stadium.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:25 PM   #880
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by berenjena
I need my "send to free agent" option.

It's ridiculous at this point that we still have to replace some random dude from the free agency list to send someone from a current team to the free agency

And the fact that we can only trade 3 player max in one single trade is also really weird.

Also, there has to be a way to change the hat and uniform of a player when traded.... not the digital face by the way...but the hat in their actual picture.

That's pretty much my only issue with franchise mode...after that is pretty much perfect.

Would love if they brought the Diamond Dynasty uniform creator to the main menu.
I would love this free agent send to as well... but I can understand why they don't do it.. as soon as you send someone to free agents it can screw the line ups the AA AAA lineups etc and everything gotta be fixed so 'play now' mode would work. they would have to change the entire structure for it to work.

my biggest wish roster wise is to be able to edit 'service time' hate waiting for that first roster update to get exported service time guys when I just wanna start with the rosters day 1, there is usually about 15 guys have to create that shouldn't have a R next to their name. for example Mike Olt last year wasn't in the game week 1 for some unknown reason, only way to make him you were stuck with him being a rookie (same with Grady Sizemore I know why he wasn't in game though) so had to wait 2 weeks for the first update, because we can't edit service time, and because we can't import players into franchise can't start franchises until rosters are 100%.

so there 3 big wishes for me

Send to Free agents
Edit Service time
import players into franchise

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »