Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 06:26 PM   #337
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylegend42
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site but I play the show a lot. I spend a lot of time in season mode simply because I can set the number of games I play. I like to play every game and I also like having quick seasons. So season mode is the mode for me. My question is though will I be able too transfer my season mode into MLB 15? I just see that you can transfer franchise and road to the show but it doesn't say season specifically. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from someone soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
season mode transferable as well
Old 01-29-2015, 06:28 PM   #338
Rookie

PitholeCreek's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Re: Retractable roofs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
No and same
I've purchased MLB: The Show every year since 2009, but I won't be buying it this year. By not including retractable roofs, 20% of major league ballparks are being left in an unfinished state for yet another year, including the ballpark of my favourite team. The retractable roof at Rogers Centre is the stadium's most distinguishing feature, but it continues to be omitted from the game.

The roof at Rogers Centre is closed about 40% of the time. It would be unacceptable if the Green Monster were absent from Fenway Park in 40% of the games there. The roof is as essential to Rogers Centre as the Green Monster is to Fenway Park, and it is unacceptable that the roof has yet to be included.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:29 PM   #339
MVP

decga's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Boy, Oh Boy! They are giving us what we want and then some. "Holy Cow" as the late great Mr. Harry Caray would say.

I am mostly excited about the PS4 news show, Custom Stadium and 40 the new tracks. Can't Wait!!!!
Old 01-29-2015, 06:30 PM   #340
Rookie

joeylegend42's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
season mode transferable as well

Ok thanks again
Old 01-29-2015, 06:31 PM   #341
Rookie

joeylegend42's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
Search the thread, next time please. But yes you can. Russell answered this question earlier.

As I said I'm brand new to this site so I'm still trying to figure it out. But thank you for replying much appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 06:33 PM   #342
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylegend42
As I said I'm brand new to this site so I'm still trying to figure it out. But thank you for replying much appreciated.
No problem, it's just one of my pet peeves with this site.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:35 PM   #343
MVP

Really? Is a roof not opening or closing really a big deal? Maybe its just me, but who goes to the park and says, "man, I can't wait to see the roof in action!"
Old 01-29-2015, 06:39 PM   #344
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitholeCreek
Re: Retractable roofs

I've purchased MLB: The Show every year since 2009, but I won't be buying it this year. By not including retractable roofs, 20% of major league ballparks are being left in an unfinished state for yet another year, including the ballpark of my favourite team. The retractable roof at Rogers Centre is the stadium's most distinguishing feature, but it continues to be omitted from the game.

The roof at Rogers Centre is closed about 40% of the time. It would be unacceptable if the Green Monster were absent from Fenway Park in 40% of the games there. The roof is as essential to Rogers Centre as the Green Monster is to Fenway Park, and it is unacceptable that the roof has yet to be included.
Then we shouldn't see you in the show forums complaining until next year.......................right?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »