Home

MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

This is a discussion on MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-29-2015, 03:56 PM   #257
Rookie

muleyman's Arena

OVR: 2
Russell and Ramone, first I just wanna thank you guys for all the hard work you guys do, every year I think it is the best baseball game ever and then you surpass it every time. My question would be , do you think we may ever get to have a expansion type of mode where we make our team in DD and import it to Franchise or would that be outta the question?
Old 01-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #258
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
Hi Russell! Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions we really appreciate it! in RTTS can your catcher call timeout and have a meeting on the mound with the pitcher? Also will the pitcher decline our signals and can we add the stick ons to our catchers fingers?

If you can't answer that can you tell us a funny story?
No no and no

Cornbread makes my feet stank
Old 01-29-2015, 03:57 PM   #259
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet - Gameplay Reveal Scheduled For February 5th on Twitch

Quote:
Instant Replay Challenge System
(PS4 & PS3 Only)
The MLB’s Instant Replay protocols are now in The Show. Certain plays give users an opportunity to challenge the outcome of a close play.
Porter Callahan, we meet again...
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-29-2015, 04:00 PM   #260
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: MLB 15 The Show Fact Sheet

Quote:
Originally Posted by @legendm0de
I hope that the real time dugout and player personality activity is very deep and doesn't get exhausted in one month worth of playing time.
See, this is why we can't have nice things...one month? If there are enough to last EVEN one month holy crud... that'd be the deepest personality programming ever. They ought a just quit making the game and work on building Lt.Cmdr Data
Old 01-29-2015, 04:05 PM   #261
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleyman
Russell and Ramone, first I just wanna thank you guys for all the hard work you guys do, every year I think it is the best baseball game ever and then you surpass it every time. My question would be , do you think we may ever get to have a expansion type of mode where we make our team in DD and import it to Franchise or would that be outta the question?
You do realize this is the same guy, right? Ramone Russell, the dude who is in a lot of the preview interviews and first look vids every year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2015, 04:07 PM   #262
Rookie

muleyman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HypoLuxa13
You do realize this is the same guy, right? Ramone Russell, the dude who is in a lot of the preview interviews and first look vids every year?
Sorry man I read the place more than I post, but forgive me for a over sight guy.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:09 PM   #263
Banned

OVR: 18

Quite a long list of improvements. Maybe Mr. Russell could explain why roster saves cannot be carried over year to year. The guys who work on these rosters sure do a lot of work and take a lot of time with it. Would be nice if it could be a one and done thing.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:12 PM   #264
Rookie

ThrowBack's Arena

Hey Russell, with all the new accessory options you guys added, how will this be translated when we import our 2014 franchises?

Will all the new gear be randomized for all the players or something like that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »