Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-14-2014, 03:36 AM   #1225
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Fired this up for the first time in a while. When did they add the slim playcall option? Much better than how it would take up the screen before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2014, 06:01 AM   #1226
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Fired this up for the first time in a while. When did they add the slim playcall option? Much better than how it would take up the screen before.
It was in their big patch a couple months ago.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:16 AM   #1227
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Most definitely. When I tried it, not knowing what it was I wondered why I hadn't gone to that earlier, or why this wasn't default. I was thinking the option was always there and I just had been overlooking it.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:07 PM   #1228
Hall Of Fame

LowerWolf's Arena

OVR: 19

I don't know how to explain it, but I get some really good games on Pro. Then I go up to All-Pro and destroy the CPU. I probably should try All-Madden at some point.
Old 12-19-2014, 10:02 AM   #1229
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowerWolf
I don't know how to explain it, but I get some really good games on Pro. Then I go up to All-Pro and destroy the CPU. I probably should try All-Madden at some point.
On pro, I will will get more variety of results that hinge on my decisions. Seems All-Pro to me is a guaranteed frustration no matter if I play smart or Cutlered.

Now, I've played this game more than in the previous couple of years, but why in the year 2014, this game still has the limp noodle tackling, no penalties, and the cpu can't manage the clock at the end of the game...SMH!

Last edited by tanchl; 12-22-2014 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:26 PM   #1230
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

I like how All Madden gives you the best challenge when you are on offense

But when you are on defense it turns just about any Qb you face into Joe Montana. You can man-man, zone, blitz Ect but unless you get lucky they will find a open guy.
Old 12-24-2014, 09:44 AM   #1231
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'm just hoping for a real playcall screen in 16. One with a Broadcast studio quality look, and with all the functionality of the Madden 09 playcall screen. Everything should be accessible live; replays, stats WITH picture stat cards for every player, subs, health/fatigue telemetry data, etc.

Madden 09 was not a great game by any stretch of the imagination, but that's one thing they got absolutely right. No more covering up the screen, just have it in a smaller window while we pick our plays and such.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2014, 12:54 PM   #1232
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is Madden 15 worth buying?

I just got a PS4 and I love sports games. 2k15 is on sale for $40 now but I honestly don't know if I should get that or Madden. I had 2k14 last year on my 360 and I didn't like it that much. I haven't had Madden since 2010 so I feel like a different game may be good even if I have to pay $60 for Madden. I used to LOVE Madden 09, is it any similar to Madden 15?

Those of you who have Madden 15 and have played it for a while now, would you recommend it to others? Those of you who have both 2k15 and Madden 15, which one in your opinion is better?

I like both football and basketball equally so its a matter of which one to get. I know graphics are improved a lot in both games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »