Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 01:22 AM   #689
Banned

OVR: 0
How are the new hairstyles and are they just for MP or is it also for regular created players?
Old 12-10-2014, 01:29 AM   #690
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

They have to fix fouls
Old 12-10-2014, 01:50 AM   #691
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

The the new hair styles are cool,although they should had have been available to begin with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 01:53 AM   #692
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwill972
They have to fix fouls
In what way? If you are going to contribute please be constructive

Last edited by kamackeris76; 12-10-2014 at 02:12 AM.
Old 12-10-2014, 01:54 AM   #693
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
Just got zigzagged online, so its still there to a degree. Guy zigzagged with Rose, Butler, and Heinrich and blasted me with midrange shots. Mike Wang go back to EA bro, 2K11 was okay without you!

Somebody tried that with me and I ended up making him quit after he was down 20. It can be stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2014, 01:58 AM   #694
Rookie

btw PSN...thanks for still not releasing the patch in Europe.
Old 12-10-2014, 02:05 AM   #695
Pro

ecovyoudug's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rows24
I thought the idea of the patch is supposed to fix things. It seems like now my guys are preventing from having natural breakaway speed, like sprint and the ability to take a defender off of the dribble.

The shot meter is 10x worse, the stupid thing makes no sense. Jump shooting in the game is horrible now.

I still see my guys blowing easy layups and put backs under the rim on offensive rebounds. It's unrealistic, it doesn't make any sense.

Every time I contest a CPU shot or drive its a whistle call for a foul its annoying. they are always in the bonus. I get nothing but missed layups and putbacks.

Utterly I'm really disappointed with this game as a whole. the offline gameplay is just horrible. There is no flow or reasoning to anything. For better defensive it feels like the just morphed the user and computer guy together and don't allow them to get so far form each other its like if you sprint the game says no you cant do that and stops you. This game is horrible and I'm just frustrated with it this is not basketball
I hate to say this but I'm experiencing a lot of the same as you. I feel the patch really made the game almost unplayable offline. I can't buy an open 3 for my life and with GREAT 3 point shooters I might add, tons of missed layups, can't rebound for anything, and the shot meter is ALL wrong so I turned that off and I just base my shooting off timing now which is much better. Also having a big problem with getting back on defense after a 3-point shot or long jumper, the defender leaks out for the easy dunk everytime! I also messed with my sliders a great deal so if you want those I can slide those your way. But I went from it being horrible and going down by as many as 25-30 sometimes to losing by 8-10 points. So it's getting there, still trying to find the right balance, but I can at least play the game now and have some fun.

But I will co-sign the defense being ALOT better and rewarding. With the help of some slider tweaks as well, I love that end of the ball. Especially being the Sixers because our offense is such a struggle lol. So Defense is my favorite part now!
- Philadephia 76ers
- Los Angeles Rams

Last edited by ecovyoudug; 12-10-2014 at 02:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 02:12 AM   #696
Banned

Not sure if I got the patch yet, I have the digital version on XboxONE, but when booting the game no patch downloaded. How can I tell if I got the patch yet or not?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »