Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 11:13 PM   #665
Rookie

ChrisHansen59's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

After playing a few games:

Waaaay too many ticky tack fouls are called on my guys every game while the CPU doesn't seem to ever commit any.

They changed shot timing for the worse and the CPU still doesn't take very many 3s. Also, RIP to the fast break, we hardly knew ye.

Last edited by ChrisHansen59; 12-09-2014 at 11:24 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 11:14 PM   #666
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

As you guys can see I have been on this board forever but don't post much, but this time I need some help. My PS4 is not prompting me to download a patch. Is there something I can do to force it? I'm fairly certain I would have noticed a download. By the way tonight is first time I have turned PS4 on since Sunday. Thanks for any help.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:15 PM   #667
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkid11
Just to let you and everyone else here who act like they really don't care about this matter it's crap!! As soon as you get the ball in your hand and you try to sprint it switches it back and forth between walking up and trying to sprint. I've look thru every forum after the patch and it's like no one cares about the fact the can't sprint everything else in the game post patch is perfect but the damn sprinting like you can't sprint at all it was perfect before the patch now it's all jacked up but it seems to me nobody here cares about the ability to sprint 100% when they want too I've literally seen 3 people out of hundreds of pages say they hate the way the new patch won't let them sprint instead it forces you to walk and sprint at the same time with is crap!! Somebody else here must have reached out to LD2K or Ronnie and said something about this cause this is some bs everything else since the patch is great but the sprint how are we suppose to win a game with seconds left on the clock if we can't even sprint 100%!! Come on people I know you guys are having this problem too it needs to be fixed ASAP!!
I haven't had that problem, when I hit sprint.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:16 PM   #668
MVP

OVR: 4

Hopefully my biggest issue is fixed.

Do the Cpu still hold the ball to the last few seconds for majority of their field goal attempts?

Offense varied?
Old 12-09-2014, 11:18 PM   #669
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitolrf
I haven't had that problem, when I hit sprint.

Yeah I'm sitting here trying to duplicate your issue and can't in any situation....post a video or something...
Old 12-09-2014, 11:24 PM   #670
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by volsman
As you guys can see I have been on this board forever but don't post much, but this time I need some help. My PS4 is not prompting me to download a patch. Is there something I can do to force it? I'm fairly certain I would have noticed a download. By the way tonight is first time I have turned PS4 on since Sunday. Thanks for any help.
If you highlight the game on the home screen and click options it will prompt you to an information screen there you can click on download updates.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:26 PM   #671
Rookie

OVR: 7

I also haven't experienced the problem with sprinting. Can you say exactly which mode and what settings you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #672
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
If you highlight the game on the home screen and click options it will prompt you to an information screen there you can click on download updates.
Thanks for the suggestions. Tried that an nothing is showing up. Any drawbacks to fully deleting and reinstalling game? Except the loooooong install time?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »