Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 04:45 PM   #609
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

So now I just started an away game in MyCareer & my player is wearing gear that I didn't even give him. I mean it's like WTF 2K? This has gone past the point of absurd & now crossed over into the COMICAL arena. I mean it's like I can't help but to ask - what's the deal with all of the problems with your game 2k?? I mean it's like problem after problem after problem. How does a person even enjoy the game with it having so many issues? I have about 20-25 pairs of shoes that have just vanished, I can't change my player's shoes in MyCareer, now I go to play an away game & notice my player wearing gear that I didn't even give him. WTF?? This game has had problems since day 1, so it's virtually been nothing but a headache for the past 2 months. You guys submit a patch that's supposed to fix problems within the game, but with it comes MORE problems. ARE YOU SERIOUS GUYS? So now you guys have more problems to fix, but I'm truly afraid that the FIX you guys come with next will probably just leave other things that were previously working just fine, BROKEN. In all my years of video gaming, I've never seen a game have so many issues. There's no way that I would buy another 2k product. This game is like a beautiful car but with terrible motor - a LEMON

Last edited by gettingbetter; 12-09-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #610
Just started!

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikookim29
Sorry about that but 2k said its available to ps4 so it means its available to us not in one place I love nba2k so I'm jealous about what happen right now.
I am frustrating, it is unfair to users who do not live in America.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:49 PM   #611
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The game was "playable" before the patch. I know because I've been playing it for more than 2 months.
Truthfully, the game was actually BETTER before the patch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #612
Banned

OVR: 5

This whole thread is embarrassing. Can we please get a "patch impressions only" thread so that we can read about the actual patch changes and not all the whining, complaining, and guessing on when it's coming out? Maybe one post per page is actually constructive here.
Old 12-09-2014, 04:57 PM   #613
MIB Crew

rspencer86's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
I don't believe in telling others that their opinion is wrong, but...

Your opinion is wrong.

There are still a few issues that would be nice to have addressed, and a few small issues with the update (like the missing gear) that I'm sure will get ironed out, but the patch has made this game MUCH better. No question about it.

University of Missouri '09
Twitter: @RyanASpencer

Royals / Chiefs / Kings / Mizzou / Sporting KC

PSN: MizzouTigerrr
XBox: MizzouRhino
Old 12-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #614
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaci19
I am frustrating, it is unfair to users who do not live in America.
Well I think it's unfair you guys get to drive on the left side, but that's life!
Old 12-09-2014, 05:01 PM   #615
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon010101
Well I think it's unfair you guys get to drive on the left side, but that's life!
Exactly. We must wait and be patient.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 05:01 PM   #616
True.

Chef Matt's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
Just curious why you think so. This doesn't seem to be the popular opinion right now. What makes it feel less since the patch? I haven't played with the patch yet, just looking for honest impressions and what led you to your current position?
The celebrity chef culture is a remarkable and admittedly annoying phenomenon. Of all the professions, after all, few people are less suited to be suddenly thrown into the public eye than chefs. We're used to doing what we do in private, behind closed doors.

Last edited by Chef Matt; 12-09-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »