Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #209
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSt0pMe
nope, 2k has the mindset that they have it spot on when in reality it was way more fluent & better last year.
Didn't they adjust his shot earlier in the year?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Someone who's played MyCareer with the patch...

Please tell me that teams still don't play like the '92 Dream Team every game against you, but your teammates don't belong on a NBA floor on HOF, aka, FOH?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #211
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15X16
Welp. Look like over 100 shot animations are still bugged. Just tried shooting three's with Korver. Still can't get a perfect release. Still a great patch though I guess...
Who cares about prefect releases? Did the ball go in? ha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #212
Pro

Clappington's Arena

I'm trying to get ahold of the new hairstyles on what they look like does anyone have a pictures or are they posted already?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:22 PM   #213
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSt0pMe
nope, 2k has the mindset that they have it spot on when in reality it was way more fluent & better last year.
Its not like i dont appreciate all the work done with this patch, but now we all know the team can fix the jump shots without a patch ( during the roster updates they fixed Anthony Davis's like 3 times!). So now i can say great work to the 2k team, but please fix all these shots in the next few roster updates. Eric Gordons shot, and Steph Currys are just god awful. I was hoping these would be fixed with the patch, and i believe i was told numerous players shots WOULD change, but can we at least know if something is going to be done about this? If not a quick explanation would shut me up.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #214
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
players 28 & older lose 4 -5 overall points a year in regression no matter what EACH year. basically all players have no more than a 6 year life span & all players in the league at prime will be 28 & younger. there is no still time between progression & regression & the regression is FAR too rapid.
Wait, if myleague have this issue then mygm and mycareer have this issue aswell? I assume all the modes have the same issue since progression/regression work the same way in all modes. Which mean there is no point in playing any of these modes after 2-3 years?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:23 PM   #215
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
I'm trying to get ahold of the new hairstyles on what they look like does anyone have a pictures or are they posted already?
I second this, I also want to see if there is a basic black man fade! Please the brothers need this! lmaooo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 03:24 PM   #216
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Didn't they adjust his shot earlier in the year?
no, they changed it from last year & they think they have it spot on so they haven't addressed it, anybody who watches the kid play knows his shot is not a 1-2 punch type of thing, it's all one quick motion.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »