Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 07:05 PM   #641
Rookie

mrKfresh's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Welp ill post my impressions when the patch drops for xbx1.. getting tired of all the cry babies on this forum though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #642
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
That's exactly what I was trying to say about this patch. You are completely right. If you read through the last few pages of this thread then you'll see that I said just about the same things about this patch. Dude where were you when I was being attacked? Sure could've used your help....
Its time for you to stop it. You guys have blown this thread into nothing arguing, talking about issues and regurgitating the same things over and again and people who don't have it can hardly find a good post to see whats been added.

Its ridiculous. Thats why im about to go on a banning rampage for destroying the thread.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #643
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Its time for you to stop it. You guys have blown this thread into nothing arguing, talking about issues and regurgitating the same things over and again and people who don't have it can hardly find a good post to see whats been added.

Its ridiculous. Thats why im about to go on a banning rampage for destroying the thread.
Now all I wait is the inevitable response lol

Some of these new guys need to lurk for a couple of months just to get an idea on how OS runs.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:13 PM   #644
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
what's the deal with sprinting up the floor now? I still don't have access to the patch, but been hearing you can't sprint & run fast breaks b'cos they've nerfed the bringing the ball up the court at a sprint.

if you were light enough on your controller you could walk the ball back up court before the patch ... it'd suck if they'd nerfed the fastbreaks.

I'd only get around 10-14 FB points per game, which is about league average for a team that crashes the glass mostly.
This!!! can someone confirm how bad or the difference in running the fast break? Thanks in advance
Old 12-09-2014, 07:20 PM   #645
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Now all I wait is the inevitable response lol

Some of these new guys need to lurk for a couple of months just to get an idea on how OS runs.
Man I care about absolutely nothing you 2 are talking about. I was only voicing my opinion. If you don't like it then just don't read it - skip over it. If you're gonna ban me then fine - you think Imma cry or something? It's just a website. If you don't like my opinion then just don't read it. Now go ahead & ban me - I couldn't care less.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 08:01 PM   #646
Rookie

So I played one MyCareer game and it was much better and smoother. Noticed a few more hinks though, mainly animations/ dribbles.

If you try to do an in-out right past half court, my guy will turn around to the back court to do the move. Sometimes it happens, others it doesnt.

Derrick Rose shot the ball and I pushed the stick toward him to contest, and my player ran up before he got high enough in the air, except he was coming from the side and just ran out into the middle of nowhere with his hand up.

It seems like your shots wont go in as much any more, maybe it was just that one game. But for me, I missed alot more of the shot I would normally make.

I am sad they nerfed the behind the back the way they did though. It throws your momentum off when you are driving down with one man to beat. Make the player get infront of the move, not nerf it to something useless. It works sometimes but if you are within a certain distance of the player it triggers a seperate Behind the Back animation instead of the running one.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:03 PM   #647
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes I...

It's nowhere near impossible to run a fast break post patch...they've just gave the defense a boost against people attempting to spam one man fast breaks constantly..

If you're in the way they'll have to account for you being there and use a side step to get around you...it's honestly not that hard to adjust to and evens things out a little IMO

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 12-09-2014 at 08:18 PM.
Old 12-09-2014, 08:06 PM   #648
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

This game is simply amazing post patch! Defense can be played, fouls are called as they should be at default (I got the line 22 times, the Hawks got there 30) The cpu shoots the 3 now. Hawks put up 16 three point attempts against me. Once I took that away, or tried to, they pounded inside taking advantage of Horford's speed vs Hibbert.

I got blown out because we simply couldn't shoot in the 2nd half. Platoon subs are still there, but not as bad from what I seen. If you go a long stretch without a dead ball, then the cpu has a tendency to platoon sub, but I did as well.

This is hands down the best simulation of basketball that I have ever played.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »