Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2014, 06:28 PM   #633
SimWorld Sports Inc - CEO

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

read through just about every page of this thread ever hour or so... still no info on the regression issue? this patch is a thing of beauty due to the fact that fixed EVERYTHING that had been addressed here on OS... except one thing.... regression.... which totally stunts the extremely touted & OS promoted MyLeague. I realize i may be pushing the issue a bit & i definitely hope that others make note of how important this fix is to the MyLeague mode so that the importance is not lost in all of the praise.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:33 PM   #634
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettingbetter
It's kinda hard to explain; you just gotta see it for yourself. I can say this tho - it's nothing like it was before....
So is this problem with you not getting to sprint up the floor period going to be fixed and adjusted or were pretty much screwed until the next game?
Old 12-09-2014, 06:40 PM   #635
Banned

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
read through just about every page of this thread ever hour or so... still no info on the regression issue? this patch is a thing of beauty due to the fact that fixed EVERYTHING that had been addressed here on OS... except one thing.... regression.... which totally stunts the extremely touted & OS promoted MyLeague. I realize i may be pushing the issue a bit & i definitely hope that others make note of how important this fix is to the MyLeague mode so that the importance is not lost in all of the praise.
They definitely did not fix everything by them improving some thing they made some other things worse for example you can't sprint up the floor at all it's super hard once the ball is in your hand. So you can't even set up your team on a fast break or even try to run a fast break by yourself after a steal or a block! It's complete crap and I don't even think it's getting fixed either. Others are posting talking about accessories but more important during gameplay you can't even run the fast break now! I wanna know is this getting addressed or fixed because that's unfair why have a sprint trigger but yet when we try to sprint it doesn't work properly. So it mite be a good thing you have to wait on that patch cause I'm pretty sure when you get it your gonna regret it after seeing this flaw. But Is this problem getting fix or we can forget about it? cause I know I'm not the only one with this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2014, 06:41 PM   #636
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Guess not enough 2k Devs playing MyLeague, because this would have been seen Long ago. No way anyone who has Played MyLeague would NOT notice this after their 1st season.

One thing i believe would work ALOT better with Feedback is to Let us know EXACTLY who is the Proper Person to send info about Different Modes. I mean there should be Different guys gathering Info for Each Mode, because it seems that ALL the info is not being relayed to the Proper Departments. Association(MyLeague) has had Game Altering issues EVERY Year, and it seems that the Info for that Mode isnt being Communicated.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 12-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #637
Rookie

OVR: 0

The patch still won't download for me...
Old 12-09-2014, 06:45 PM   #638
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

So player of the game highlights still don't exist....
Old 12-09-2014, 06:48 PM   #639
Pro

StankonYa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUWS
2k please allow me to save /duplicate existing copies of My league files.Not sure why this cant be done and really want to know we cant...
I would like to see this also. If you can?,just use a usb/flasdrive to save it.
Old 12-09-2014, 06:51 PM   #640
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
read through just about every page of this thread ever hour or so... still no info on the regression issue?
LD2K said the devs were aware and looking into it in this very thread, so you must have missed it.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...&postcount=102

Not sure what else you're looking for because that's all you're probably going to get for awhile.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »