Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #57
Rookie

Finepanther's Arena

OVR: 0
Anyone see new hairstyle selections for MyPlayer?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:24 PM   #58
Rookie

curly fries's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetTheBoysShoot
Because they didn't fix something "I" wanted? No, sir, there were actually over 100 people in a single topic who looked forward to this fix just so they enjoy 2k online. Just because you sit in your little bunker editing the sliders and playing in coach mode doesn't mean the people who play this game to play with their buddies should be neglected.
I can understand your frustration, but how can you call someone lazy after a huge patch just came out? Seriously?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:25 PM   #59
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
Lol did you not read it? It specifically mentions those. Read it for yourself!
lol I read the whole thing Fam must've missed that
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #60
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not everything can be simply "fixed" or "patched." That is what I learned being on this side of the curtain. Incredibly complicated stuff.

If there is something you don't see on here, always feel free to bullet point me stuff and I can pass it on to dev. Beyond that, they're always looking at feedback whether it be on here (<3 OS except you mean posters who troll) or social media etc. We also pass on tons of stuff.

This patch will greatly improve the experience in a myriad of ways.
By the looks of the list this seems like an outstanding patch. The only thing that I was hoping to be looked at that I didn't see was teams using excessive timeouts while super simming and intervening. Any chance that this can be fixed?

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #61
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

MyLeague regression issue - to one of the most important & highly publicized modes

it makes the mode damn near unplayable after a few seasons. Any info?

EDIT - after 1 season & players start losing 4 -5 points a piece for anyone 28 yrs old or older.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

Last edited by ronyell; 12-08-2014 at 01:32 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #62
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBa17
Again, it was specifically mentioned. Maybe read the darn thing?!
My reading is well they didn't mention anything about releases being nerfed with certain shotbases or forms on HOF or SS below is the closest they came to mentioning something. It said nothing about perfect releases being glitched or inpossible for certain players.

The shooting form and shot base animations are now correctly coupled when scrolling through them in Edit Player.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #63
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Hello LD2k. I am not sure if you have the answer to this but do you know if the regression issue was not fixed because there was not enough time or was it simply not considered an issue?
Old 12-08-2014, 01:26 PM   #64
Rookie

Nothing about PIP........although I'm hoping the defense changes will coincide with this problem. Will see. Glad they got something out.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »