Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2014, 10:51 PM   #857
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Nice post patch input. 11 min video

http://youtu.be/jvLG8WDXKd8
I see cheesers mad because they can't dunk on everyone. Saying 2k needs to fix the airball dunks.

No, you were the exact people this was designed for

That's not something that needs to be patched. Actually this patch didn't even touch that, they're just upset they cant dunk all game
Old 12-10-2014, 10:53 PM   #858
MVP

tcnumba10's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

After the patch, I played against the Hawks and they attempted 30 3pters which was awesome! As a result I got a realistic PIP from the CPU but I did not see as many fouls that others have seen.

Played against the Warriors next and I was hoping to see Curry and Thompson fire away against me beyond the arc. Steph was 4/4 from the 3pt line and dropped 30pts on me. I was guarding Steph tight the whole game denying him the ball and played real close to him whenever he got the ball to prevent him from launching 3s, if I hadn't he would have probably shot my 3s. Klay Thompson on the other hand was 0/5 but was good for 27pts with most of his pts coming from midrange.

This game is awesome now! The most realistic basketball sim to date after the patch. Seriously it's the closest thing you'll get to real life!

Lot more 3s taken by the CPU now, which is awesome now that the CPU realizes they can shoot 3s. Less PIP as a result of more 3s taken which is making the end game stats more realistic. Unfortunately I haven't experience more fouls and no fragrant foul on my end yet, maybe I should increase the difficulty but from Pro to Allstar or Superstar but right now I feel a good balance and no cheese by the CPU on the current difficulty PRO/SIM

BTW it also helps to change the Offensive Focus to Play through Star for the CPU teams before you play against them so that the CPU actually give their star players the majority of the touches/shots.
Old 12-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #859
Banned

WISports's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
You too? You're going to tear up the patch thread too over some goggles?

At least he has some on, and from that reference picture he has worn some like what we had in the game. Is it going to kill anyone? You're talking about goggles, not the patch, not the patch with all the gameplay improvements, not the patch that was almost 3 gigs full of improvements, but you're talking about goggles. smh
Isn't this an impression thread? And I've mentioned many improvements from the patch. What are you talking about??

Also, Larry never wore those glasses in a game, so... And the addition of the glasses on Larry IS part of the patch.

Anyways, why don't you tell me what I am able to talk about so your feathers don't get ruffled anymore. Geeze dude.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:09 PM   #860
Banned

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Isn't this an impression thread? And I've mentioned many improvements from the patch. What are you talking about??

Also, Larry never wore those glasses in a game, so... And the addition of the glasses on Larry IS part of the patch.

Anyways, why don't you tell me what I am able to talk about so your feathers don't get ruffled anymore. Geeze dude.

Watch it bro your attacking a moderator
Old 12-10-2014, 11:16 PM   #861
Banned

WISports's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe
Watch it bro your attacking a moderator
I don't think I attacked him at all. If anything, the way he came at me, he's the attacker.

To act like I'm cluttering up the thread over the goggle thing is ridiculous. I've mentioned it like 4-5 times over 80+ pages. And many times I was replying to someone else. And I'm not even the one who first brought it up.

The constant posting about not having the patch is one thing. My few posts about Sanders/goggles is another.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2014, 11:25 PM   #862
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
I don't think I attacked him at all. If anything, the way he came at me, he's the attacker.

To act like I'm cluttering up the thread over the goggle thing is ridiculous. I've mentioned it like 4-5 times over 80+ pages. And many times I was replying to someone else. And I'm not even the one who first brought it up.

The constant posting about not having the patch is one thing. My few posts about Sanders/goggles is another.

Man relax, as you can see the light heartedness in the post...relax on the goggles stuff man, but yeah its really not serious.

As for this other guy he's gone for trolling.
Old 12-10-2014, 11:34 PM   #863
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Fast breaks are there, but the speed has been altered and some of it is negative. In a one on one breakaway with Napier on the heat, all star sim, I was caught on a breakaway by the cpu green who somehow got in front of me. This reminds me of old 2k and it was not present like this pre patch. Game is very much improved by patch but this is the one negative that sticks out to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-10-2014, 11:47 PM   #864
Rookie

Trini94's Arena

OVR: 2

lol why make a new account?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »