Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 01:29 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Still can't download the patch on PS4, the hell?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

nice update..my favorite basketball series just keeps getting better! props to 2K for this huge patch
Old 12-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #67
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Soon For Xbox One/PC -Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
No fix for the regression issue?? Or am I missing something here. If not, this patch is not as sexy as I thought it had the potential to be. Good gameplay fixes though.
You are exactly correct. I'm extremely disappointed but I kinda saw this coming.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:32 PM   #68
Pro

joosegoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not everything can be simply "fixed" or "patched." That is what I learned being on this side of the curtain. Incredibly complicated stuff.

If there is something you don't see on here, always feel free to bullet point me stuff and I can pass it on to dev. Beyond that, they're always looking at feedback whether it be on here (<3 OS except you mean posters who troll) or social media etc. We also pass on tons of stuff.

This patch will greatly improve the experience in a myriad of ways.
I get the feeling these are the sort of things that can't be simply "patched," but...
  • Regression. I think it's safe to say it's the most desired adjustment for franchise players. More specifically shooting and iq regress the same for everybody, and the same as other attributes. Don't want to be that guy but it seriously makes the mode unplayable after a couple seasons, and I'm a longtime player who's easy to please on that front.
  • All created players (even MyPlayers) weigh the exact same.
  • Something something more CAP options Specifically having players over 7'2 and the accessories that MyPlayers have available to them.

To be clear, I'm incredibly pleased with the gameplay changes I see here.

Last edited by joosegoose; 12-08-2014 at 01:36 PM.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #69
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronyell
MyLeague regression issue - to one of the most important & highly publicized modes

it makes the mode damn near unplayable after a few seasons. Any info?
This!!! We haven't had anyone from the 2K Team even mention this. This is the biggest issue in the game........
Old 12-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #70
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Extremely impressed by these notes. I can't wait to see how it plays now. Based on the notes this is the most extensive update I can recall seeing.

I had hoped for a fix for the flawed auto subs specifically in the 4th quarter where the starters play the whole quarter once you reach the first dead ball. Only MAJOR disappointment for me as it was something I and others posted on extensively.

I also had hoped for new head scans for Chris Copeland, Andre Drummond and James Johnson to fix their headband glitches as well as the ability to edit headbands on our own (and team colors 1 and 2, though never likely). But really, that and the MyLeague regression issue (which doesnt kill it for me because I edit the whole league all the time anyway) are the only other disappointing ommissions I see off the top of my head.

I'm curious to see how ball handlers use the PnR now. I didn't see anything in the notes about the pull-up jumpers off of PnR.

Very well done guys. Thank you for the outstanding effort. I can only hope the auto subs glitch just needed a bit more time, fingers crossed haha.

PSN: MiiikeMarsh
Old 12-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #71
Rookie

FOR PS4 USERS (make sure your out of the app, when asking for update)

If not : Turn off your console, turn it back on, then click options - check for update & the download will start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 01:33 PM   #72
MVP

OVR: 4

IMO the player regression issue in myLeague is the biggest issue. Dissapointed this has not been addressed to say the least.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »