Home

Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-03-2014, 06:35 AM   #121
Pro

shegotgame's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
The higher the rating, the quicker the release, the lower the rating, the slower the release, that way it'll be harder for a Tony Wroten or Will Bynum to shoot like a Steve Novak or Steph Curry

Official word or trial and error?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Came to save the game like a memory card. - MF DOOM

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 08:24 AM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Hof players wanted challenge, well there you go.
It looks like you have to be perfect or master your shot.

Michael Jordan depended on hitting (green's) to win championship's.

Dude still saying this was intended? for 180 players to be broken on HOF and many who are great shooters. There is no pattern to who and why EXCEPT for the shotbases that are broke.

why even have ratings if you just break players and make them broke. and oh yea lets just do it on HOF sim lol there are a few on SS that are broke. If this was an issue as much in SS it would be more trouble b/c it would affect quick matches online etc so more people would see it. Lets not pretend this game doesnt have gameplay issues now or in the past. this is just another bug and i doubt they fix it.

Last edited by DaWarrior; 12-06-2014 at 08:26 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:29 AM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Yeah I don't know if broken is the right word I usually just say the shot is glitched. Meaning it aint working like they planned it to. Something is definitely up though you are the only one I saw that was able to get green release from three with him. I have not heard a dev come in and say something is wrong one way or another but this is usually where they would come in and say something. Most of the people that play HOF sim are usually online league players and guys who play for 12 minutes played countless games with teams vs other humans. They practice know the teams know the releases. Like I said I still can't get a green release with a many players Korver is one of them. Releases are not that hard to get after 5 minutes or so if you are not getting green perfect shots something is up. I usually take longer than though like 15minutes

you can get green with anyone in HOF - as long as you are moving enough to kick in moving shot ratings. standings are busted. if you pump fake to ensure you arent moving and that you will use standing those 180 players are busted.

*edit - i will say i have only played on xb1. i'm tempted to see if i can redbox a ps4 version to see if same issue. i assume it is there.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots

Last edited by DaWarrior; 12-06-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:31 AM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
A man is only as good as his word. I knew I got this new phone for a reason! Let me know if it works but here you go. Same form you guys have with Korver?

http://youtu.be/86gd3s9hL28

can you video tape you selecting 2k official roster next time. just saying. our league made a fixed shotbase roster so broke players can get green and not clank nonstop as well. also be sure not to move - moving enough to kick in moving ratings will let you get green.

Last edited by DaWarrior; 12-06-2014 at 08:34 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 12:44 PM   #125
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWarrior
Dude still saying this was intended? for 180 players to be broken on HOF and many who are great shooters. There is no pattern to who and why EXCEPT for the shotbases that are broke.

why even have ratings if you just break players and make them broke. and oh yea lets just do it on HOF sim lol there are a few on SS that are broke. If this was an issue as much in SS it would be more trouble b/c it would affect quick matches online etc so more people would see it. Lets not pretend this game doesnt have gameplay issues now or in the past. this is just another bug and i doubt they fix it.
Let this be known, Hof is Hof there's no red carpet here, avery thing is hard play at your own risks.

And yes I agree, shot base are mystery?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2014, 01:16 PM   #126
Rookie

Quote:
Let this be known, Hof is Hof there's no red carpet here, avery thing is hard play at your own risks.

And yes I agree, shot base are mystery?
lol come on bro, thats just stupid logic! just because they nerf'd something doesnt mean its intended that way for the sake of being hard. if they make something hard by randomly messing up shotbases then that sad and lazy programming.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:26 PM   #127
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWarrior
lol come on bro, thats just stupid logic! just because they nerf'd something doesnt mean its intended that way for the sake of being hard. if they make something hard by randomly messing up shotbases then that sad and lazy programming.
I said, i agreed with you on the shot base. but hof is harder to do certain things easily.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:34 PM   #128
Rookie

Quote:
I said, i agreed with you on the shot base. but hof is harder to do certain things easily.
biggest difference i notice besides this issue is the defense. HOF defense isnt as stupid and thats why i want to use it. I just really wish this was fixed. i am trying not to get my hopes up w/this upcoming patch either. owell. there is always next year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »