Home

Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #97
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
I may get fancy and stop by mom dukes crib and pick up a plate while I update rosters so we are on the same playing field. I'm very hesitant to do so because my 2K15 gameplay has not changed one bit and I'm not too fond of these "tuner" updates.

A video will be up tonight, as long as I can do it from my phone as that is my only internet access when I'm not at work. If not, the video will be done tonight but uploaded tomorrow
A man is only as good as his word. I knew I got this new phone for a reason! Let me know if it works but here you go. Same form you guys have with Korver?

http://youtu.be/86gd3s9hL28
Old 11-28-2014, 07:47 PM   #98
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
A man is only as good as his word. I knew I got this new phone for a reason! Let me know if it works but here you go. Same form you guys have with Korver?

Wtf I just took 50 shots With him and no green. Kudos to u tho
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 11-28-2014, 08:00 PM   #99
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

That does look like Korver's form and you did get a perfect twice. I have shot hundreds of times with that dude and I didn't get a green release on 3's

Check under edit roster Under him it is

Release timing: Normal
Shooting form :Release 71
Shot Base: Jump shot 17

I went and practiced 10 minutes with Korver again I only can get him to get a perfect on close shots. I don't know what it is though I am on XBox1. Did you update your rosters to the latest? It could be us could be the roster. I only know what I see on my console though so yeah you can get perfect releases with him others can't

Someone had compiled this list of players that couldn't get perfect releases a couple pages ago. This is not my work though but I still can't get a perfect from 3pt land with Korver. I play with the Spurs too there a few I can't get perfect with them Diaw, Green on HOF Sim.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/247255539/2k15-brokenshots
Old 11-28-2014, 08:03 PM   #100
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Wtf I just took 50 shots With him and no green. Kudos to u tho
Yeah something is up. That is good someone was able to get it even with older roster file
Old 11-28-2014, 08:12 PM   #101
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Yeah something is up. That is good someone was able to get it even with older roster file
My whole point in doing this fam was to prove on these forums not everything is "broken." No disrespect to anyone. Also, I just checked and it is in fact the exact release as the one you listed above. However, I take your word; no reason to front on a game.

Nevertheless, maybe this whole broken word needs to be rephrased?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 08:51 PM   #102
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

Quote:
My whole point in doing this fam was to prove on these forums not everything is "broken." No disrespect to anyone. Also, I just checked and it is in fact the exact release as the one you listed above. However, I take your word; no reason to front on a game.

Nevertheless, maybe this whole broken word needs to be rephrased?
Yeah I don't know if broken is the right word I usually just say the shot is glitched. Meaning it aint working like they planned it to. Something is definitely up though you are the only one I saw that was able to get green release from three with him. I have not heard a dev come in and say something is wrong one way or another but this is usually where they would come in and say something. Most of the people that play HOF sim are usually online league players and guys who play for 12 minutes played countless games with teams vs other humans. They practice know the teams know the releases. Like I said I still can't get a green release with a many players Korver is one of them. Releases are not that hard to get after 5 minutes or so if you are not getting green perfect shots something is up. I usually take longer than though like 15minutes
Old 11-28-2014, 11:02 PM   #103
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

I appreciate the video, but it didnt prove anything to me.

1. I dont know if that is korvers unedited real shot.
2. Dont know if that is an offical 2k roster.
3. I can go edit korvers shot and get 100 green releases right now.
4. I dont think you are lying you just arent shooting with the current 2k roster korver release everyone else is.
5. If you use korvers real shot on the 2k roster you cant get green.
6. Other members of the forum have already changed glitched and broken shots to shots that are almost identical and got green. You cant see the difference on the shots but the shots are not the same.
7. So I appreciate the video but watching the video i suspect its not the same shot.

To be clear none of this is aimed at you homeboy. I don't do internet negativity and wouldn't hate on you for what you seem to honestly believe. I have already posted videos of korvers shot. I will do one more just for you. And in the video I will show the roster file and the settings before i shoot. You showed the settings but you were probably shooting with an altered shot that is different then the one korver currently has. Now had you shown a current 2k roster file and then a green release I would shut up and agree with you. But that won't happen.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes

Last edited by alabamarob; 11-28-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:33 PM   #104
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

http://www.twitch.tv/alabamarob/b/593793809

This is the video proof I have.

1. It shows the roster file which your video didn't.
2. It shows the settings.
3.I took 100 shots with dude.
4. About 40 to 50 of the shots were perfect releases that showed up as b plus shots.
5. About 10 of them where perfect releases that were so exact that they showed up as green a minus shots that still wouldn't register as perfect releases.

Let me know what you think about this video.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »