Home

Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

This is a discussion on Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-28-2014, 11:46 AM   #89
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Tips on Getting a Green Release in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Ok you don't have internet on you XBox1? There is a chance you don't even have the latest roster for Korver. 2K has been changing the shots for some people and some of them have been changed to a release that is glitched. I have tried for multiple players and the shots are glitched even on Superstar at the 3pt line for some players. I can hit green releases with Korver on HOF sim as long as I am close to the basket and maybe a few at mid range but once you get to the three point line nope not happening on HOF sim. I hit about 1 of 20 from 3pt on SS/sim and I think I was on the line but it was a green release.
PS4 User. Last time I updated my roster was 11/9/2014 when I took my PS4 over mom dukes crib specifically to get updated roster. When was his shot changed? As of right now it reminds of Mike Dunleavy form a little..
Old 11-28-2014, 11:52 AM   #90
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
You could have been direct; I wouldn't have been offended. For now, the video I'll make will be ghetto with my Iphone. Simply put, you are 100% wrong. I wouldn't come at your neck like that if I didn't see otherwise.

You are right, twitch does exist but not everyone has internet. New apartment and wifi strong enough for me to NBA League pass on my phone so I'm good. Nevertheless, YOU CAN get a perfect release with Kyle Korver on HOF/SIM.

If I upload a video with proof will you admit you were wrong and it's not broken? At work right now so it will be later
My main thing is for stuff to be right. I wish you could get a perfect release with korver on hof/sim. Matter fact i am hoping someone does post a video showing it. That way i know they fixed his shot. As of now I just know out of over 1000 shots with this guy that it would be mathmatically impossible for me to not get lucky and get one perfect release. Especially when I can get them with thabo aNd bazemore all day long. If You are the only person who has mastered his shot to get tons of green releases then that seems supicious, especially with no video of this existing from anyone. I really do hope you can prove me wrong.

Youtube: 2k Hawks

Settings I play on.
Minutes: 12
Difficulty: HOF
Online or Offline player: Both
In a MLO: Yes
Old 11-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #91
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
My main thing is for stuff to be right. I wish you could get a perfect release with korver on hof/sim. Matter fact i am hoping someone does post a video showing it. That way i know they fixed his shot. As of now I just know out of over 1000 shots with this guy that it would be mathmatically impossible for me to not get lucky and get one perfect release. Especially when I can get them with thabo aNd bazemore all day long. If You are the only person who has mastered his shot to get tons of green releases then that seems supicious, especially with no video of this existing from anyone. I really do hope you can prove me wrong.
Truthfully, I don't think I've mastered his shot. It took me about 40 seconds to get a perfect release on HOF. Also, I have no idea if I have the most up to date roster. However, I look forward to uploading a video splashing some green releases with Korver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 12:39 PM   #92
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
PS4 User. Last time I updated my roster was 11/9/2014 when I took my PS4 over mom dukes crib specifically to get updated roster. When was his shot changed? As of right now it reminds of Mike Dunleavy form a little..
As of right now his form is a little different than Dunleavy. I am not 100% sure Korver's shot has been changed but I know he is one of the many players that is very hard to even get 3pt green releases with on SS Sim. HOF Sim I couldn't get one green release at three. If you are close or mid range I can get green releases but not from on HOF Sim.

Funny you mention Dunleavy he is glitched right now too. I can't keep up with all the updates that were done though, Beds was doing daily updates and switching a bunch of people. He was changing forms though as well.

Shots being glitched was known to me by the 1st week of playing the game because the first thing I do is go into practice mode and get all the releases down for the team I plan on using. I noticed how some players could not get green releases at the three if on HOF or SS and I noticed how some could get them regardless of difficulty. I noticed that when you are close or mid you could get the green releases. Then I started switching teams because I thought it was related to stats or ratings but nope there are good shooters who are glitched and then there are not good shooters who are not glitched.

Also don't be surprised if your game plays a little different than ours though as we have the latest rosters 2K rosters and game plays different as you update the rosters and connected to the internet they are always tuning something. I am not saying this is the exact reason though.

Last edited by stillfeelme; 11-28-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:10 PM   #93
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Hall of fame is not competitive at all.it's a race engine,and If you could keep up nearly to the end,you might have a chance of wining.
They take away all your tool's so you can't keep up, include hitting green's.

My advice if your playing mygm/myleague, all-star super-star is your levels.
Old 11-28-2014, 04:34 PM   #94
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax52277
Hall of fame is not competitive at all.it's a race engine,and If you could keep up nearly to the end,you might have a chance of wining.
They take away all your tool's so you can't keep up, include hitting green's.

My advice if your playing mygm/myleague, all-star super-star is your levels.
The only time I play HOF sim is when I am playing against another human. I don't do the myplayer mode but some people play it on that level because they have leveled their myplayer to a level where it probably is becoming too easy. HOF against the CPU is not realistic basketball in my opinion unless you start to tweak the sliders. I can barely deal with some of the CPU BS on SS sim.
Old 11-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #95
Pro

Quote:
As of right now his form is a little different than Dunleavy. I am not 100% sure Korver's shot has been changed but I know he is one of the many players that is very hard to even get 3pt green releases with on SS Sim. HOF Sim I couldn't get one green release at three. If you are close or mid range I can get green releases but not from on HOF Sim.

Funny you mention Dunleavy he is glitched right now too. I can't keep up with all the updates that were done though, Beds was doing daily updates and switching a bunch of people. He was changing forms though as well.

Shots being glitched was known to me by the 1st week of playing the game because the first thing I do is go into practice mode and get all the releases down for the team I plan on using. I noticed how some players could not get green releases at the three if on HOF or SS and I noticed how some could get them regardless of difficulty. I noticed that when you are close or mid you could get the green releases. Then I started switching teams because I thought it was related to stats or ratings but nope there are good shooters who are glitched and then there are not good shooters who are not glitched.

Also don't be surprised if your game plays a little different than ours though as we have the latest rosters 2K rosters and game plays different as you update the rosters and connected to the internet they are always tuning something. I am not saying this is the exact reason though.
I may get fancy and stop by mom dukes crib and pick up a plate while I update rosters so we are on the same playing field. I'm very hesitant to do so because my 2K15 gameplay has not changed one bit and I'm not too fond of these "tuner" updates.

A video will be up tonight, as long as I can do it from my phone as that is my only internet access when I'm not at work. If not, the video will be done tonight but uploaded tomorrow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2014, 05:17 PM   #96
Banned

madmax52277's Arena

Quote:
The only time I play HOF sim is when I am playing against another human. I don't do the myplayer mode but some people play it on that level because they have leveled their myplayer to a level where it probably is becoming too easy. HOF against the CPU is not realistic basketball in my opinion unless you start to tweak the sliders. I can barely deal with some of the CPU BS on SS sim.
If the next patch doesn't fix certain things about this game, I'm bumping back down to all-star.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »