Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 10-08-2014, 10:21 AM   #361
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerros
I see they said they fixed team's uniforms. Very disappointed that my Steelers, the Raiders and any other team that has black Jerseys and socks are still charcoal grey and not actually black. Where is that fix??
I think that issue probably has to do with massive lighting changes they made to game, however, they have this ratings 'czar', why don't they go ahead and take uniforms seriously and get a uniform guy? I won't bring up all my issues with unis, everyone's can be read in the uniform error list, but why can't they just have one of them just make this their mission? I played the Falcons last night with their retro 'red' unis to see if it was fixed post-patch. It's a shame this Falcon's jersey is pink because the helmet, like the retro Saints, Eagles, Cards, and a few other teams, is killer, especially with the larger logo from the 70's. Not sure if this also has something to do with lighting changes for 15.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1655306_10203803972834123_4570649506132866609_o.jpg (175.6 KB, 276 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 10:55 AM   #362

l8knight1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropicana420
The signature QB throws are stil glitched though. I know for sure that Peyton Manning still don't work. Maybe some of them are working but not all.
I just tested Peyton Manning and his sig is in there.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:12 AM   #363
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0

I played one game post patch last night, online franchise as the broncos vs cardinals. I sacked Drew Stanton 6 times and if I was not sacking him, he was lighting me up. I think he completed around 80% of his passes. I have never been great at Madden defense but this year I can't do anything. I get lit up in the passing game no matter what and the running game is breaking big plays against me. I am using All Pro with Rushinoffense/defense sliders with some tweaks (user run block increased, cpu run block decreased, cpu pass block at 99)
Old 10-08-2014, 11:15 AM   #364
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlue7
I played one game post patch last night, online franchise as the broncos vs cardinals. I sacked Drew Stanton 6 times and if I was not sacking him, he was lighting me up. I think he completed around 80% of his passes. I have never been great at Madden defense but this year I can't do anything. I get lit up in the passing game no matter what and the running game is breaking big plays against me. I am using All Pro with Rushinoffense/defense sliders with some tweaks (user run block increased, cpu run block decreased, cpu pass block at 99)
Are you using his original set or the newer one he created to fix sacks. The new one is tough but as he said, they are suppose to be.

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 10-08-2014, 11:17 AM   #365

l8knight1's Arena

I was unaware of slim playcalling menus until someone posted about it. I attached screens for those who haven't seen it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg slim1.jpg (56.2 KB, 234 views)
File Type: jpg slim2.jpg (54.1 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg slim3.jpg (52.5 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg slim4.jpg (73.9 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg slim5.jpg (77.9 KB, 229 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 11:19 AM   #366
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Just played a great online game. As Packers hosting Bears. Won 10-7. Great defensive battle. Well, I wanted to let my defense win it. I pounded the ground game and played safe defensively to prevent any big plays. Bend but don't break work for me. Took him 16 plays, yes 16! To score his TD. Thanks to dropped INTs and a busted tackle I read on a screen plays we couldn't get him off the field. But we shut Marshall and Jeffrey down. Marshall 1 catch. Jeffery 0.

I had a dumb turnover that end my 10 play drive to start the game. Thankfully Williams picked him right back. Got a 50 yard catch and run from Cobb to set up a 8 yard TD for Nelson that broke his collarbone. He gets down to the 10 yard line towards end of half but i think the hurry up fatigued Forte, and the 3 or 4 rushes. So he hurrys up with 9 seconds left, tries to run it on 3rd and 3. I audible to a blitz and Hawk blows it up and forces a fumble. That saved me and allowed me to stick to my gameplan. So he tied it up 7-7 after that long play but I had faith in my offense. Moved the ball downfield, kicked a FG with 13 seconds left after forcing him to burn his timeouts by getting first downs not big plays. Left him with no time. Pick to end the game.

Rodgers 10/11 122. Only incompletion was that damn INT.

I love this game online really. I can really play defense based on what my opponent is good at and the team they are using. The pre play adjustments seem to be having a great effect. Especially spotlighting.
I
Old 10-08-2014, 11:24 AM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 5

The patch definitely did address CPU Qb accuracy on short throws. I saw the CPU miss on some passes last night and was only able to get 3 sacks using Quinn's sliders.

I can also think that the adaptive CPU defense AI adjusts their play calling. I was running the ball over and over so the CPU started blitzing me. I was then able to burn them on some deep play action passes which was extremely rewarding. First time I can remember being able to set up the play action against the CPU like that.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:25 AM   #368
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

thanks for posting, i couldn't for the life of me find it last night, thought it was supposed to be a button push on the original screen, not something n the settings.

for you xbox 1 guys, did you notice the helmet reflection? i guess i just don't remember seeing it previously, but both on the field, and then also between the 3rd and 4th quarter, the helmets had a way different sheen to them.

my guess is that upon release, the xbox 1 was graphically inferior to the ps4, and now they have played catch up, thus the larger patch?

i will admit, i was drinking it up pretty good last night, but man, i really thought the game was a huge improvement. forget the sack issue which appears to be about the same, but i really felt the tweaks and such have really added to the game.

maybe i was excited to play, or maybe i was expecting disappointment from reading this thread all day, but my game experience last night really has me coming back for more. maybe i'll see things differently after playing again tonight.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »