Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
NBA 2K25 Cover Athletes - Jayson Tatum, A'ja Wilson and Vince Carter
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive and Analysis
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games

Old 10-08-2014, 09:19 AM   #345
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Played a game yesterday and totally forgot to check out the "slim" play call option they added, anyone try it out, what's it like?
Quote:
Originally Posted by l8knight1
I'm not really experiencing the issues people are being hysterical about. Played two very balanced and different games on all pro. Games were completely different from each other in their own way and completely fun. Gameplay feels as good as it was pre-patch. I can win on all pro but I have to earn it. Throwing styles fix makes qbs look so much better in action. Played against Falcons and their retro red jerseys, and they are still pink. Will someone elaborate on slim menu? Didn't see it. Gameplay setting?
In the menu. Added to Quick/Enhanced. Really cuts the play calling menu down. I like it because all that other info was useless to me anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #346
MVP

wordtobigbird's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Glass
I like the update thus far.

It seems that I'm getting more picks in online ranked games
Yeah I got 5 in 3 QTRs with the Packers against Manning.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #347
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I played 2 games last night with the patch. One on my normal All-Pro Browns franchise and one in a new All-Madden franchise with my Dolphins. I didn’t see a big difference gameplay wise. I think everyone should use their existing sliders and tweak from there rather than go back to default since not a lot changed imo. I do like the Slim play call menu. I haven’t noticed the QB throwing styles but wasn’t really paying attention either.

First on All-Pro there are still a lot of sacks taken by the cpu. I’m not as bothered by that as some of you. I’m more bothered by the running game not being fixed. The inside running game is still overpowered since guards knock the DTs backwards every time. It makes short yardage automatic and basic Iso runs up the middle are practically money plays. It’s my #1 complaint with this Madden even though most people don’t seem to care. When I first got the PS4 two weeks ago it was a big adjustment for me. I thought running was hard until I simply realized it was pointless to run outside and just hammer it up the middle behind the guards. Guard play in the run game has been over-powered for at least two years and it’s very unbalanced between inside/outside running on the PS4 imo.

Both the sack issue and easy inside user running on All-Pro suffer from horrible sliders! The blocking sliders and most sliders in M15 do next to nothing. They are incredibly watered down to the point of almost being useless. Run block at 0 or 100 doesn’t make a big difference and therefore it’s very hard to fix. It’s clear this EA dev team doesn’t care about sliders and that needs to change.

That said I also played a game on All-Madden and I saw Tom Brady go 23-31 against me. He took 2-3 sacks and I also saw him throw the ball away and not just eat the ball on coverage sacks. I like the running game better on All-Madden since it was tougher. Tannehill got hurt and Matt Moore came in and misfired quite a bit for me on the short throws so I did see that. I hope that the new inaccuracies are tied to the short accuracy ratings and not just the overall QB rating but I liked it what I saw. So I’m done with All-Pro and going to make the move to All-Madden and pray my terrible passing game can survive with slider adjustments.

This game is flawed but I still like it. I enjoyed M13 despite terrible flaws. It’s just up to each individual’s acceptance threshold imo.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:24 AM   #348
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Post patch I'm averaging 2 to 3 sacks a game and I use the 49ers!! So it's hard for me to believe that people are getting even more sacks after the patch.....
Are you playing 2 min quarters?

People who say that they don`t have issues with sacks, play a CFM and check team stats on week10. You should be around...1st.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:36 AM   #349
Pro

mrsaito's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
That's what I wanted to know. Could someone tell us about the uniform fixes please?
Well here's one example. The Bills have these little charging Buffalo patches on the sides of their pants that are supposed to be up near the waistline. They were down too low, about halfway between the waist and knee. That got fixed.

Unfortunately it also looks like those pants won't degrade; I played a game last night on grass where the shirts got dirty and the pants did not.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:45 AM   #350
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

To the guys who aren't happy with big sack numbers, is your issue against AI or human opponents?

To me it seems a little more difficult to break loose from an offensive lineman in VS. games, since both last month's Turner as well as yesterday's patch update.

I'm happy with it now and if they tone it down, pass rush will be pretty much nonexistent.
Old 10-08-2014, 09:47 AM   #351
Rookie

Connolly22's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Are you playing 2 min quarters?

People who say that they don`t have issues with sacks, play a CFM and check team stats on week10. You should be around...1st.
AROUND first???? More like the greatest sacking team of all time. And two of the greatest single season sack machines on your team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 09:48 AM   #352
MVP

PPerfect_CJ's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
That's what I wanted to know. Could someone tell us about the uniform fixes please?
Fixed the 49ers pants color, changed the Patriots jersey side stripes from silver to red, and fixed the Panthers sleeve stripes. That's it. 3 teams. Playing as the Colts, I was really upset that they forgot to add the numbers to the back of the helmets. You know, the numbers that are so big in real life that you can probably see them from SPACE? Yeah. Disappointing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »