Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2014, 12:11 AM   #321
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Hopefully EA releases another patch that fixes CFM finances in owner mode.. as I just ran a Chiefs season & only had 15.5 million in funds enough to resign Houston & Sherman but none else including not being able to sign free agents or draft picks to fill needs..& improve my team cuz I have no money

This isn't right & it should be based on cap space not owner funds I want to play owner mode but not in its current state really hope EA fixes this soon go chiefs!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFan4Life once a ChiefsFan Always a Chiefs Fan! & A pround member of Chiefs Kingdom & the #1 Fan in the world of the 4x Super Bowl Champions Kansas City Chiefs!

Kansas #1 Kansas City Chiefs Fan!
Kansas #1 Kansas Basketball Fan! Rock Chalk!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 01:01 AM   #322
Just started!

OVR: 0

Was the Camera toggle issue addressed in Online CFM mode?
Old 10-08-2014, 01:14 AM   #323
XSX

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

I hate to even say anything about it, but has anyone actually played post patch.

Im running into a pretty heavy duty of awesome, i think the game play changed. Will be interested in the A&s thread.

I think, and am prety sure hey added some graphic stuff to the xb1 which is why it was a bigger patch. Im wondering if its stuff the ps4 already had intalled.

For instance the helmets have a way different reflection to them on the field and befor the 4th.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:24 AM   #324
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Post patch I'm averaging 2 to 3 sacks a game and I use the 49ers!! So it's hard for me to believe that people are getting even more sacks after the patch.....

I hope that I only get 2-3 sacks a game but form the sound of things sacks didn't get fixed with this patch.
Old 10-08-2014, 01:26 AM   #325
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefsfan881129
Hopefully EA releases another patch that fixes CFM finances in owner mode.. as I just ran a Chiefs season & only had 15.5 million in funds enough to resign Houston & Sherman but none else including not being able to sign free agents or draft picks to fill needs..& improve my team cuz I have no money

This isn't right & it should be based on cap space not owner funds I want to play owner mode but not in its current state really hope EA fixes this soon go chiefs!!!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I hope the fixe it to but with it being EA I don't think they will and even if they do it will probly be like 2 more months.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #326
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
I hate to even say anything about it, but has anyone actually played post patch.

Im running into a pretty heavy duty of awesome, i think the game play changed. Will be interested in the A&s thread.

I think, and am prety sure hey added some graphic stuff to the xb1 which is why it was a bigger patch. Im wondering if its stuff the ps4 already had intalled.

For instance the helmets have a way different reflection to them on the field and befor the 4th.

Only one game but I agree with you so far. Although I had 5 sacks with the Bengals I won 20-13. Flacco for the Ravens (CPU) was 27-39 and I saw several innacurate throws.

This was at all-pro default so so far so good
Old 10-08-2014, 01:46 AM   #327
Rookie

OVR: 3
Prior to the patch. I had to do workarounds like most gamers to try and fix the flaws in gameplay. What worked for me was editing every qb to throw the ball away and be paranoid in the pocket. Then setting cpu pass blocking to 99 and wr catching to 99. Qb ACC set to 1. Intentional grounding set to 1. So much testing done and it seemed to work for me. Had defensive coverage set to default levels.

I haven't uploaded the patch yet. I am scared to now reading these patch reviews.
Old 10-08-2014, 02:15 AM   #328
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay post patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »