Home

Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #273
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Title Update #2 Available Now, Details Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
- Defensive Play Call timer has been extended to 15 seconds
- Addressed issue where users only had 10 seconds to call a play vs. the AI
- Improved defensive adaptive AI

^^^^ Especially love these changes.....Also being able to call a defensive play without waiting for the offense to choose a play first, is big...

I went to all default sliders on the All-Pro setting, and already feel a difference - Improved defensive adaptive AI... very nice....
Looking forward to locking and loading this up with some new sliders. Was just CPU AI improved on D or USER as well. As you know I have no issue with CPU D, just USER. I just saw this so started reading but haven't checked back in on the pass coverage/reaction thread. Looked like things were headed in a nice direction last night.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:22 PM   #274
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 15 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Details Not Released Yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I agree 100%...Lowering QB Accuracy also appears to reduce some of the abilities of the QB to avoid certain this or trigger certain animations; to throw the ball away or scramble....Lowering QB Acc, IMO, is the worst way to solve the high completion percentages...

In generally, I see better everything, from each position, when ratings are raised...More animations "seem" to be triggered....RB's make spins and cuts and stiff arms with Run Blocking and Fumbles at or above 50, from my observation, for example....Below 50 and running backs just follow the line of travel set out be the play design, as if the further below 50, the more they lose in ratings...
The problem is that at default qb rarely overthrow their wr. IRL qb overthrow their wr a lot.

It feels unnatural when qb acc is at default or above

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2014, 05:23 PM   #275
Rookie

MaddenGamer7778's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
That is what I would love to know as well. How did they look at it?
check the metrics?
Double check the code?
Played a few games?

If it is any consolation the developer has now backtracked a bit and is now saying it was too big to fix in a patch. I am confused now. So does he know acknowledge the issue?
Where are you getting this info on developer? I'd like to take a look.

It's so typical of madden to fix things the wrong and lazy way. Instead of fixing qb a.i. they just dumb down some QB's passing acc.

Are these people ever going to not be playing catch up and start to surpass expectations? That would be a miracle imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #276
Pro

OVR: 4

"Tuned down QB accuracy for lower tiered QB's, especially on passes under 10 yards"

Hell yeah, going to play this and see this for myself. This is one of the game's biggest issues.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:32 PM   #277
Just started!

I cannot believe they didn't make any fix to the owner mode finances and sacks. WTF have they been doing, because clearly they haven't been listening to their customers.

The finances kill the game for mid to small market teams no matter what. The shared revenue should be WAAAY higher, and what the hell is up with stadium attendance FOR PLAYOFF GAMES being 50%, even after selling out my last regular season game?!?!? Anyone else have this issue? You should be able to jack up the prices for playoff games like in real life, but it doesn't matter what you do you still only fill half the seats!

And the sacks have been talked about plenty, but when I get double digit sacks from 3 d lineman that's unrealistic. Not to mention I got 36 sacks from Carlos Dunlap to obliterate the single season record.

On a side note in case any OS site administrators are reading this, for the love of God fix your insanely annoying pop ups! They make navigating the forums with an iPad take forever!! Let's see if these guys listen to customers unlike EA
Old 10-07-2014, 05:38 PM   #278
Hoos Rising

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucks08
On a side note in case any OS site administrators are reading this, for the love of God fix your insanely annoying pop ups! They make navigating the forums with an iPad take forever!! Let's see if these guys listen to customers unlike EA
Heads-up: on this issue specifically you're more likely to receive attention if you post in Steve's Forum.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:40 PM   #279
MVP

TheDutchDad's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBucks08
I cannot believe they didn't make any fix to the owner mode finances and sacks. WTF have they been doing, because clearly they haven't been listening to their customers.

The finances kill the game for mid to small market teams no matter what. The shared revenue should be WAAAY higher, and what the hell is up with stadium attendance FOR PLAYOFF GAMES being 50%, even after selling out my last regular season game?!?!? Anyone else have this issue? You should be able to jack up the prices for playoff games like in real life, but it doesn't matter what you do you still only fill half the seats!

And the sacks have been talked about plenty, but when I get double digit sacks from 3 d lineman that's unrealistic. Not to mention I got 36 sacks from Carlos Dunlap to obliterate the single season record.

haha I'll second that. Pop ups on this site are terrible for anything other than PC browsing.
Old 10-07-2014, 05:42 PM   #280
Banned

Simply increase PBK to 90+ with CPU INT GRND @ 0, you'll see more sacks. Making other changes impacts this too.

There is no equation that has proven to be close to optimal in the community YET. Realize there is a glitch and go with the work around or do some heavy lifting and figure out how to solve it.

EA especially will never release their slider details unless the system is changed and the slider definitions + relations are cut and dry. If they did this with a game such as M15 where the sliders are so inefficient, we would figure out the errors in short time and EA would open themselves up to enormous scrutiny.

Last edited by Dynastyyy; 10-07-2014 at 05:46 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »