Home

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Gameplay Video - Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs (Vandal TV) within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-21-2014, 08:50 PM   #25
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA 2K15 Miami vs. San Antonio Tokyo Game Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearsfan1
The passing still looks terrible.. Sigh.. That's the one thing NBA Live got right.
In the right hands passing in NBA 2K14 can look amazing. With manual bounce passes and ability to lead your players I rarely ever see an over the head pass and see a plethora of hand offs, chest passes and bounce passes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2014, 08:58 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
In the right hands passing in NBA 2K14 can look amazing. With manual bounce passes and ability to lead your players I rarely ever see an over the head pass and see a plethora of hand offs, chest passes and bounce passes.
I average 23+ APG online w/ my Knicks...Sure, the passing CAN look great...But, it's really broken...Let's be real...Leading players causes so many goofy animation turnovers that it's just infuriating to watch. Bounce passes can be psychically picked off by the AI...Before your player even animates, the AI is reaching down to intercept, based off of your button input. Talk about cheese!...And, they have eyes in the back of their heads and can pick off a pass in a microsecond. Passing is floaty and inaccurate, made worse by psychic AI defense in 2K14.

I especially love the inbounds pass that goes right through a players hands in the back court, with absolutely NO DEFENDERS in the backcourt...All because of the ridiculous rubberband momentum "system" of 2K14.

Another 2K14 gem...The calculated halfcourt pass that has a 20% (or less) completion rate. LoL...Gimme a break. It should AT LEAST be 50% given that NBA level players are elite athletes that know how to throw and catch. And, to be more precise, the plays I'M REFERRING to are where neither the inbounder or the catcher has a defender within 8+ ft of them.

Last edited by ImaFreeThinker; 09-21-2014 at 09:06 PM.
Old 09-21-2014, 09:34 PM   #27
Rookie

These dudes on the sticks play like a hot fresh steaming pile of horse dung lol. This is not a true representation of how the game plays i'm sure. With the ability to break out of animations.... i'm sure that's what was happening here. The frigidness and wild over-head-passes and half-court shots.... you can clearly see these are ****** gamers reviewing the game. I'm sure we're gonna get our official gameplay videos and great news this week with only about 2 and a half weeks left. #LetsGo2K
Old 09-21-2014, 11:29 PM   #28
Pro

ClevelandinDistress's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaFreeThinker
I average 23+ APG online w/ my Knicks...Sure, the passing CAN look great...But, it's really broken...Let's be real...Leading players causes so many goofy animation turnovers that it's just infuriating to watch. Bounce passes can be psychically picked off by the AI...Before your player even animates, the AI is reaching down to intercept, based off of your button input. Talk about cheese!...And, they have eyes in the back of their heads and can pick off a pass in a microsecond. Passing is floaty and inaccurate, made worse by psychic AI defense in 2K14.

I especially love the inbounds pass that goes right through a players hands in the back court, with absolutely NO DEFENDERS in the backcourt...All because of the ridiculous rubberband momentum "system" of 2K14.

Another 2K14 gem...The calculated halfcourt pass that has a 20% (or less) completion rate. LoL...Gimme a break. It should AT LEAST be 50% given that NBA level players are elite athletes that know how to throw and catch. And, to be more precise, the plays I'M REFERRING to are where neither the inbounder or the catcher has a defender within 8+ ft of them.
And that's why i play online with friends. I don't deal with 80% of those complaints.
Old 09-21-2014, 11:58 PM   #29
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Man...we need some official, newest build footage...spacing was probably better in this video than any of the other ones...love the swing passes...
Old 09-22-2014, 12:38 AM   #30
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuss
this is the best footage so far of the game.
Right. Maybe in visual quality. Looks like 2 monkeys playing the game.
Old 09-22-2014, 12:48 AM   #31
D* B**rs!

Boilerbuzz's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaFreeThinker

Where was this? How can you see hands in that video?

Quote:
I'm surprised anyone actually buys what you're selling. But this statement here is a clear indicator that 2K should basically ignore every post you make or the game would have even MORE cheese. This is silly. Those passes aren't made because they are either off or intercepted or knocked away MUCH more than caught.

Last edited by Boilerbuzz; 09-22-2014 at 12:54 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2014, 01:07 AM   #32
Pro

Didn't read comments but thanks for the video OP!

Tbh I hate the broadcast views when playing 2k (crossovers are a nightmare for me) so I just can't wait to play with the 2k camera

Everything looking smooth though..

Unlike my iPad ever since the iOS 8 update. Slowwwwww

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »