Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-15-2014, 08:49 AM   #1017
Rookie

tanchl's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Whatever happened to QB signature throwing styles? All QBs throw the same, very stiff and awkward. Yet another regression from this title.

Man, I just can't find a sweet spot with this game. I spend more time trying to accept the shortcomings than marveling (a la The Show). After last night's experience, I was left feeling so bitter and disappointed, my evening was ruined. Time to move on I guess, dang it.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:43 AM   #1018
Banned

OVR: 0

I'm done with this game, its been uninstalled from my hard drive. The main reason, SUCTION. I mean the suction in this game is the worst ive ever seen it in any sports games, including past Madden's. You dont even have to go to replay to see the suction, its blatant right in front of your face. Last night I do a stretch play with Demarco Murray, the outside is wide open, a frickin defensive linemen 4-5 yards behind me zooms almost 5 yards and brings my runner down from behind, I darn near threw my controller. This is next-gen, suction is suppose to be reduced, not get worst! Took less than a month for me to be done with this game, thats about on scheduled with past Madden games, too bad, because this game has potential but the suction killed it, hopefully they address it in a patch.
Old 09-15-2014, 03:55 PM   #1019
BRING BACK F2000 HELMET!!

l8knight1's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanchl
Whatever happened to QB signature throwing styles? All QBs throw the same, very stiff and awkward. Yet another regression from this title.

Man, I just can't find a sweet spot with this game. I spend more time trying to accept the shortcomings than marveling (a la The Show). After last night's experience, I was left feeling so bitter and disappointed, my evening was ruined. Time to move on I guess, dang it.
I couldn't agree more with regards to QB signature throwing styles, and also I spend time trying to accept shortcomings and it's a bummer. On the other side of it I can't say it's ruined an evening. EA said in this thread that there was a fix for this item in the works, but I've been waiting like the rest of us for this massive patch...
Old 09-15-2014, 04:27 PM   #1020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Can anyone confirm that--I'm guessing he meant the roster update and not patch--improved physics and gang tackling? Is that true?
Sorry I meant the tuner update that came out a couple weeks ago.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #1021
Rookie

Just purchase a ps4 anyone is madden 15 worth buying sorry mods if im clogging the thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 11:54 PM   #1022
Banned

OVR: 28

This clip right here sums up exactly why madden will never get past "laughable" for me. I've seen this nonsense COUNTLESS times in competitive league games. You can only take so much of this. If it happened once in a while, no big deal, but you will see this far too often in a single game.

http://1drv.ms/1nZ3b4F

When will realistic player player movement and interactions make it into this game?
Old 09-16-2014, 01:11 AM   #1023
Banned

OVR: 7

I'm liking this years Madden so far. The stadiums and atmosphere is definitely better. Had some chess matches online playing randoms too. The defense is improved and you can actually play it, if you take the time to play call and learn different schemes. I haven't seen that in a football game in a long time which is a shame. Players react pretty realistically too. It's not perfect but it's something. The physics are better too. I've had some moments where I've jumped a route playing D and the receiver is there too and there isn't a whole lot of morphing going on with the ball. Pretty realistic. Defenders do still have stone hands though and some wonky animations sometimes. I'd like more strategy ultimately and realism, as far as subs and 3rd down backs and what not but still pretty realistic. I'm playing with the cowboys though, so Demarco Murray should be in there at all times, but even still. Watching the eagles tonight and Darren sproles that's a weapon. How the saints use Pierre Thomas etc..

It's also nice being able to play lag free with how smooth the game is. That's one thing where you can actually take the time to learn and try different things online vs playing in a lag fest and just trying to get through that. It's a smooth game. Makes me want to actually learn things and get into the depth of it. It's still Madden though and pretty arcadey.

Please slow down the no huddle. It shouldn't take that short a period of time to hurry to the line of scrimmage. This is football not turboball. It basically makes it an arcade game.

Last edited by celtics6; 09-16-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:54 AM   #1024
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I'm done with this game, its been uninstalled from my hard drive. The main reason, SUCTION. I mean the suction in this game is the worst ive ever seen it in any sports games, including past Madden's. You dont even have to go to replay to see the suction, its blatant right in front of your face. Last night I do a stretch play with Demarco Murray, the outside is wide open, a frickin defensive linemen 4-5 yards behind me zooms almost 5 yards and brings my runner down from behind, I darn near threw my controller. This is next-gen, suction is suppose to be reduced, not get worst! Took less than a month for me to be done with this game, thats about on scheduled with past Madden games, too bad, because this game has potential but the suction killed it, hopefully they address it in a patch.
Yep...me too bruh. I've tried hard with this game and all I see is warping, suction, sliding...plus I hate the new play calling menu. As I've stated before, once you get past the graphics and the fact this is a new madden...you start seeing ugliness all over the place. Its really disappointing.

For my football fix this year I'll be playing M25 last gen and NCAA14. M25 last gen has far less suction, it feels smoother, has a great zoom cam and is fun to play. Could care less about the presentation in M15...its not done as well as NCAA14.

I still own M15...unsure what to do...keep it and hope EA releases the greatest patch ever or trade towards NBA2K15, ONLY IF 2K continues to confirm VC has been stripped from my GM and reduced in my player.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »