Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 09-13-2014, 11:16 AM   #1009
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
What's Oct. 7th?

NBA 2K15 releases on Oct 7th
Old 09-13-2014, 12:03 PM   #1010
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
What's Oct. 7th?
NBA 2K15, probably the only game I will play for a while. I will be uninstalling Madden from my hdd so glad I didnt buy this game, the more I play the madder I get. The tout inaccurate passes but Qb's like McCown and Alex Smith are throwing strikes through 3 defenders, and all Qb's have the same arm strength (like Favre). The tout defense will adjust to user plays if the repeat them, but users online complete crossing/drag routes all game long, they claim you can get pressure online but the nerfed the pass rushing online, the game is a complete joke online.
Old 09-13-2014, 10:52 PM   #1011
Pro

OVR: 4

Just lost a close game where Tavaris Jackson completed 78 percent of his passes. That wasn't why I lost, but I never remembered any football game having such extreme robo qb like in Madden 15. 3rd and long and it seems like every qb turns into John Elway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2014, 05:54 PM   #1012
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fist Of Kings
Just lost a close game where Tavaris Jackson completed 78 percent of his passes. That wasn't why I lost, but I never remembered any football game having such extreme robo qb like in Madden 15. 3rd and long and it seems like every qb turns into John Elway.
I think Madden 09 was almost as bad with robot qb if I remember correctly.Madden 12 was tuned where the CPU qb accuracy slider would be at least in the 60's for them to get a good range of completion pct.It's gotten to where you have to go single digits and still have problems.
Old 09-14-2014, 06:06 PM   #1013
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smif
I can say for sure that the patch improved the physics and gang tackling.
Can anyone confirm that--I'm guessing he meant the roster update and not patch--improved physics and gang tackling? Is that true?
Old 09-14-2014, 06:41 PM   #1014
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Can anyone confirm that--I'm guessing he meant the roster update and not patch--improved physics and gang tackling? Is that true?

He must have because we haven't had a patch yet and the tuner that came out only effects online play not offline play.
Old 09-14-2014, 10:29 PM   #1015
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well, after having played this game since launch (offline) here are my quick thoughts. I think the defence plays better and the line interaction is better, but still not where we need to be.
The players on defence still don't read my plays, even after I go to the same one over and over. Star defensive players still react like everyone else.

On offence and defence, there is no concept of the two minute drill for the Ai or even my coach suggestions on plays.

You never see the Ai change plays, especially when I play against Denver and Manning. Where is the Ai and hurry up?

Lack of any pass interference

No replays, booth reviews for side line plays or fumbles.

Every team plays the same, I don't fear a pass versus run or a swarming defence.

I don't like that my running back gets stuck on the back of a defensive line man as I blow through what should be a hole.

My receivers can still catch a ball that warps through defenders.

I still see many, many, many things that have been an issue for many years.

Overall I like the game, but it still has a long ways to go to make it competitive offline.

The last version of Madden I played was Madden 12, yet this game feels pretty much the same. I was expecting a little more. The lack of intensity or penalty calls from the line of scrimmage needs to be worked on to make this game better.

Last edited by drog1602; 09-14-2014 at 10:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 01:25 AM   #1016
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

I still feel like I'm playing a generic football game with the NFL license. I love the graphics, I'll even give EA a nod in the presentation department. It isn't the best, but it's better than nothing. Definitely doesn't wow me.

I just feel like i'm forcing myself to like this game. Every game I feel like I'm playing the same team no matter who I play. That's what I mean when I say this game has no soul. Graphically, the game grabs you, but once you get into the nuts and bolts of the game, you left feeling unsatisfied.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »