Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #793
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

I just have to say it would be a disservice to us as fans and to this game for EA/Tiburon not to give it's all in patches for this game. It has TOO much potential to be a great Madden game. All the elements are there besides obvious things that aren't patchable. I really hope EA can put some healthy patches into this game because for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm getting my football fix. There are moments when I'm just simply fully satisfies playing this game. That hasn't happened in YEARS with Madden.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 09-03-2014, 02:23 PM   #794
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I just have to say it would be a disservice to us as fans and to this game for EA/Tiburon not to give it's all in patches for this game. It has TOO much potential to be a great Madden game. All the elements are there besides obvious things that aren't patchable. I really hope EA can put some healthy patches into this game because for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm getting my football fix. There are moments when I'm just simply fully satisfies playing this game. That hasn't happened in YEARS with Madden.
Good post Sage, and you and i have discussed this ad nauseum, it's so schizophrenic. One minute you see something so realistic and awesome, then the next play is a perfect storm of crap. It needs an incredible amount of polish to consistently provide a true next gen experience. It's close. I feel like with a serious patch, one that would include REAL fixes, to O line, AI, and other issues, that the game would indeed greatly improve and also push me to think about buying next version.
Old 09-03-2014, 03:20 PM   #795
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

100% agree

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2014, 03:29 PM   #796
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Great post.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
Old 09-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #797
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
bingo! Great post Sage. I am truly enjoying what they did do right!
Old 09-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #798
Banned

OVR: 0

This game has some of the worst suction tackling ive ever seen. Tackling isn't better its just cheap. Today took the cake, Im in the open field with CJ Spiller, only one defender to beat, I do a back juke, the defenders momentum takes him past me, im thinking im home free, instead, the defender stops on a dime, turns around in an instant and studs my running back!
Also first down cheese is in the game, the game is programmed to knock ball carriers backwards when they get near the first down marker, especailly on 3rd and 4th down, its happened several times. Also this game has some of the worst suction, sliding, warping ive ever seen in any game; I am enjoying the game for the first time in a long time, mostly because of defense (online) but cheap crap goes on all the time during a game.

First priority in Madden 16 should be to get rid of suction and warping, other sports games seem to be ridding that issue, or at least minimizing it. Tiburon needs to get off their lazy butts and add a TON of animations to the game, the lack of animations is probably the number one reason for all the crap that goes on, dont see why a company with as many resources as EA Sports can't get realistic animations and player movement.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:14 PM   #799
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
This is just an awesome post.....

“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 09-03-2014, 07:19 PM   #800
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

I use a lower tackling slider with it set to 35. suction tackling isn't something I'm noticing.

for most issues there are sliders that can minimise or completely solve issues, which is why what sage is saying is the troof.

a few savvy patches, and this game will have replay value all the way until next year's release. Something no madden I can think of, could say the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »