Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 09-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #713
Rookie

OVR: 3
Im enjoying the game on xbox1. But has anyone notice a difference in difficulty from exhibition to cfm? Cfm seems very hard to me and unrealistic. I play on allpro. Any suggestions
Old 09-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #714
MVP

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
I don't know what he needs, lol, but the footage speaks for itself, lol.
I have seen some of his videos. Ryan is posting gospel about this game but he is gonna get crucified for it. Everything he has posted can be verified by simply playing the game. It's funny how the very people that bring venom to what he does never bring logic to the conversation to refute anything he is presenting.

They give personal attacks as though that somehow makes the truth he is presenting a lie, LOL.

For once it would be nice for a dev or one of these "Lets hang Ryan" guys would speak to what's being presented and not try and turn it into a hate madden crime.
Old 09-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #715
Rookie

bdeezy89's Arena

OVR: 0

Run stopping so frustrating!!!!!!! Frank Gore just ran 210 yds and had 2 TDs and Kaep had 120 rushing yds because my stupid linemen just stand there when the CPU is running the ball. I have to switch to the player closest to him to catch him or the CPU runner will get 20 yard gains. ARgghskhdhsk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 09:38 PM   #716
Banned

OVR: 7

Bought a PS4 just for Madden 15 after reading this thread for the first few days. Already regret it. This is garbage. The limp body crap after a non-animation tackle looks horrible. Seriously players don't go limp on collisions unless they are knocked smooth out. It just looks bad. You absolutely can't use speed boost behind the line, or maybe at all. With speed threshold at 0 and normal speed as soon as you hit it the defense speeds up as well. If you hit it behind the LOS you are nearly guaranteed to get tackled for a loss as the DL suddenly win their blocks.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #717
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash
Bought a PS4 just for Madden 15 after reading this thread for the first few days. Already regret it. This is garbage. The limp body crap after a non-animation tackle looks horrible. Seriously players don't go limp on collisions unless they are knocked smooth out. It just looks bad. You absolutely can't use speed boost behind the line, or maybe at all. With speed threshold at 0 and normal speed as soon as you hit it the defense speeds up as well. If you hit it behind the LOS you are nearly guaranteed to get tackled for a loss as the DL suddenly win their blocks.

I hear you. Don't let threads impact you too much. That said, after playing M15 for a week and giving M25 a shot...I've had a blast today and have a new found respect for M25 next gen that I didn't have before. I play on All-Pro, 9 min. QTR, only slider I touch is pass acc (20). Might be worth a look for you if you're that frustrated...i'm sure you can find it (m25) cheap.
Old 09-01-2014, 10:34 PM   #718
Banned

OVR: 1

On the subject of Moody...dudes doing solid work right now. he's got a video up showing what I've said on this thread...the amount of motion shifting, wonky animations, and sliding in this years (M15) is unacceptable. Objective evidence - it can't be ignored. Its not like the guy doesn't want a good football game too - he's dying like the rest of us. You can hear the frustration in his voice. Why do other genres and game categories get to enjoy epic titles and football fans get left out in the cold. For the last 10 years!!

The product just seems so unstable. Its clear, all of EA's effort was spent in the presentation aspect, a few minor modes (gauntlet is a glorified skills trainer), and graphics.

M25 feels more stable...it just does. I hated M25 and now...shoot...I'm starting a CFM and dumping 15 once NBA 2K or something drops. M25, Its not glamorous and doesn't have all the new bells n whistles, but damn...the motion shifting, sliding, suction, is certainly less and the user control can be felt. I'm so frustrated...This exclusive license sucks for us consumers. No options. Just the choice of: A) play M15 with all its issues B) Play M25 - a port from last gen.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:18 PM   #719
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by fldash

You're not alone, I did the same thing, only for the xbone to play Madden 15 after reading so many good things about it here and to finally play Forza 5. My biggest regret was selling my 360 and selling most of my massive game collection towards this, which stings even more after seeing how the game selection right now is severely lacking.

What annoys me the most is how there's no fight in the players. It was the same on last gen, I'm already tired of seeing players that should be trucking defenders with ease according to their ratings fall as soon as they're touched, and I'm talking about 1on1 open field tackles. Either these defenders are all great tacklers, or the ratings still don't translate enough on the field.

To me, the tackle cone doesn't do anything that the hit stick/wrap up tackles didn't do before, and the 'new' kicking meter seems like something that was done to say that something was changed. I expected more from 'living worlds', but the sidelines are still as lifeless as they were before. Besides the graphics, there isn't anything I've seen so far that I couldn't have seen on a last gen console.

It's the same game I've played for all of these years, with the same problems, only with better graphics and less post play goofiness. If I could go back a week and get my 360 and all of my games back I would lol.
Old 09-01-2014, 11:19 PM   #720
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
Sky, do you have sliders and settings posted somewhere that I could look at? I know you had been tweaking for awhile, and I still can't get the AI passing game balanced. Jarebear recommended playing at Normal speed and I'm going to try that tonight.

Also, two more questions, if you don't mind:

1. Do you still play on Slow?

2. What difficulty did you settle on (I recall you bouncing between All Pro and All Madden)?

Sorry to pepper you with questions, but I am so close to getting this game tuned and I'm trying to get more suggestions.
Slow game speed. 25 Threshold.
All Pro. Just never could get AM to a place I was satisfied with.
I also have Intentional grounding at 0.

I uploaded them to Share. I'll post them in my Arena as I don't need a thread in slider forum as there's always a bunch of questions and I never really go in there a lot to answer.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »