Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-30-2014, 12:26 AM   #537
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

After more time online, I have changed my stance on my initial impressions but their are still issues. What makes me proud is that you have to play football and strategically play like we see on sunday. But the no huddle and lack of manual contain option is sad, other than that this is great stuff and hopefully the issues we are seeing will be addressed with a patch instead of next yr.

I believe EA has used and abused their opportunity to have "hopefully next yr" vibe going for them even though this iteration is what we were waiting for since forever. They said it couldnt be done and they did it, now lets keep getting it right EA, kudos zo far.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:35 AM   #538
Just started!

Wish they would fix bubble screens. None of them work. Other then that great madden gameplay wish. My first time ever losing a game playing all madden.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:55 AM   #539
Rookie

OVR: 2

This years version of Madden is pretty tight. The game all-around feels really fresh and new. I really like the new 'simple' play calling feature. The graphics and presentation look and feel really good. The defensive controls are much welcomed feature this year. The camera toggle in game is a really nice feature. I usually stick with the zoom camera, but having options for other cameras during the game is awesome. On the other hand, I'm not sold on the new kicking meter. All in all, I'm really enjoying this years version of Madden.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:05 AM   #540
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

They have GOT to fix the bug where the lineman just stand there and let rushers past. This "player sense 2.0" means absolutely nothing with this bug. I call protections so I have time and it doesn't matter at all because my guys just stand there and let rushers through. Tiburon PLEASE address this.

Also seems like my defenders don't react like the AI's defenders. AI is lightning quick while my guys are actually reading and reacting and not in a good way.

Also pressure means nothing for the AI QB's. Guys are getting hammered and STILL throwing darts.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain

Last edited by SageInfinite; 08-30-2014 at 01:08 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:09 AM   #541
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
After more time online, I have changed my stance on my initial impressions but their are still issues. What makes me proud is that you have to play football and strategically play like we see on sunday. But the no huddle and lack of manual contain option is sad, other than that this is great stuff and hopefully the issues we are seeing will be addressed with a patch instead of next yr.

I believe EA has used and abused their opportunity to have "hopefully next yr" vibe going for them even though this iteration is what we were waiting for since forever. They said it couldnt be done and they did it, now lets keep getting it right EA, kudos zo far.
You mean manual QB contain?? If so you can call that manually.
If I'm understanding you correctly.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 01:18 AM   #542
Rookie

boobsmcgee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
They have GOT to fix the bug where the lineman just stand there and let rushers past. This "player sense 2.0" means absolutely nothing with this bug. I call protections so I have time and it doesn't matter at all because my guys just stand there and let rushers through. Tiburon PLEASE address this.

Also seems like my defenders don't react like the AI's defenders. AI is lightning quick while my guys are actually reading and reacting and not in a good way.

Also pressure means nothing for the AI QB's. Guys are getting hammered and STILL throwing darts.
Had that one happen too. A DB rolled right by my tackle who just was kinda...there.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:21 AM   #543
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Well Skyboxer saved Madden 15 for me. He suggested lowering pass reaction down to 45. I was thinking the entire time, nothing is wrong with the passing, it is the running and screens. Who knew pass reaction slider controls run reaction by defenders as well ? I was able to do outside runs and leave defenders in the dust. Able to do counters and stretch plays without being tackled for a loss.

The CPU running was MUCH improved too. Now only if somebody can find the fix for too many sacks.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:26 AM   #544
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Well Skyboxer saved Madden 15 for me. He suggested lowering pass reaction down to 45. I was thinking the entire time, nothing is wrong with the passing, it is the running and screens. Who knew pass reaction slider controls run reaction by defenders as well ? I was able to do outside runs and leave defenders in the dust. Able to do counters and stretch plays without being tackled for a loss.

The CPU running was MUCH improved too. Now only if somebody can find the fix for too many sacks.
Yep too many sacks (and simmed stats) are what I want most.
I just kept trying differensettings to see what really did what and once I lowered reaction it helped a lot.
I don't think we'll ever really know what the sliders do especially to areas other than what they seemingly are designed for.

Now if I can get the D cam to not pan away from at times... I just posted that in glitch thread. Doesn't happen a lot but sucks when it does..

So ready for Online CFM it's not funny.

Peace..

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »