Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-29-2014, 09:25 AM   #489
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Some of the complaining is warranted but my god I'd say most of it comes off like children crying. For ten years or more we have seen madden make very little changes to gameplay, one year we have them come out and make some big steps forward and people STILL are not satisfied.

I stayed out of the Madden forum last year because how fast people can ruin the enjoyment of Madden by the nit picking. This year I can clearly see it will be the same way, I will stay out the madden forums due to how much bitching is done here.

Instead I will sit and enjoy what this team has done with Madden in one year and can't wait to see what they do next year!
Buddy, the complaining this year is warranted. (Most of what's being complaining about anyways). EA has done an OUTSTANDING job with 15. No doubt. But legacy issues and just plain unrealistic things (like DL's chasing down RB's, and such) should definitely be gone, and they're not. So, yeah that constructive complaining is needed.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:27 AM   #490
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Buddy, the complaining this year is warranted. (Most of what's being complaining about anyways). EA has done an OUTSTANDING job with 15. No doubt. But legacy issues and just plain unrealistic things (like DL's chasing down RB's, and such) should definitely be gone, and they're not. So, yeah that constructive complaining is needed.
Glad you agree with me
Old 08-29-2014, 09:52 AM   #491
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

My last game I had a pick 6 with a LB and no one was even close to running him down. I've only seen questionable cut offs by D lined on runs outside but also seen good runs to the outside with no issues. So I have no idea what that's all about.
I've yet seen a CB etc.. be run down by a lineman out ion the open.
Hopefully my luck continues.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 09:56 AM   #492
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
My last game I had a pick 6 with a LB and no one was even close to running him down. I've only seen questionable cut offs by D lined on runs outside but also seen good runs to the outside with no issues. So I have no idea what that's all about.
I've yet seen a CB etc.. be run down by a lineman out ion the open.
Hopefully my luck continues.
Back to my "CPU advantage coding" argument. Anyone ever think that the CPU is faster when you start sprinting? I feel that as soon as I press R2, the CPU catches me (or starts to close in).
Old 08-29-2014, 10:19 AM   #493
Rookie

zizoux's Arena

OVR: 3

An example of broken tackles. Default sliders all-pro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rw_9A9hDPIM

btw I changed some of Stafford's traits before playing against Lions
Throws the ball away: YesSense Pressure: Paranoid
Force Passes: Aggressive

So far only a sack at the beginning of the 2. quarter. Will update after the game
Old 08-29-2014, 11:00 AM   #494
Banned

Another thing they touted with the Ignite Engine that I've yet to see deliver is how RB's are supposed to bounce off and go around their blockers. EVERY time in 15 where I run into a blocker, I stop dead and can't move hardly; easy stop for the defense.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:16 AM   #495
MVP

Jet Sufferer's Arena

OVR: 12

Quick impressions for now. No matter what I tried I found 6-25 an unplayable single player experience. Thankfully this year is different. There is still a ton of wonky stuff going on but I am forgivable because the game is actually fun for me this year so far. Pro Tip: slow speed and tackling between 0-25 for you and CPU. Game becomes less predictable and exciting. Still working on sliders. Having low scoring games mostly. Don't like how it plays on all madden so hopefully I can tweak sliders more on all pro to get it where I want it. All pro sliders were going well at first then I improved so need to find a way to still use all pro and not be able to shut down the CPU too much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:32 AM   #496
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Back to my "CPU advantage coding" argument. Anyone ever think that the CPU is faster when you start sprinting? I feel that as soon as I press R2, the CPU catches me (or starts to close in).
Im not sure if they get faster, but it seems if you hit sprint too soon behind the line of scrimmage or right at it, they shed their block instantly. I have better luck running when i am patient and wait to use the sprint button

I agree with your earlier post, I will have a d linemen catch a running back from behind from time to time

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »