Home

NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #113
All Star

Sinner's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

If none of the NBA teams used a true 1-3-1 zone then I'm glad it's been taking out..works for me. I usually play offline and when I do play online it's with friends I know but over all in any game that i'm playing some random person I'm playing to have fun, I win some and I loose some. I mostly play on ball but there are times when I switch and want to play off ball...that's my choice.

I don't care if my record in NBA2k or any game doesn't look as good to others I buy my games and when I choose to play someone online I picked my team and they pick theirs.

My team just like my opponents team has 5 players on the court and I feel like I can choose to play any of the 5 players on the court at any time...some of ya'll are worse than Baseball with these unwritten rules.

Last edited by Sinner; 08-28-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:53 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0
The underlying issues of spacing and animations are not being addressed by removing 1-3-1 and the charge cheese. I'm glad to see the charge cheese go, but we need the other issues addressed. If the mechanics and speed were how they should be, these issues would not have been a problem in the first place. I would like to see 2k address these issues. Things like the players moving faster than passes.
Old 08-29-2014, 12:14 AM   #115
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Eliminated

2K lacks defensive counters for all these various offensive moves and schemes already.. And has the nerve to remove defense .. Sad

''I'm Just laughin To the Bank All you do is ''Giggle''
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 12:57 AM   #116
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquash
2K lacks defensive counters for all these various offensive moves and schemes already.. And has the nerve to remove defense .. Sad
Lets not bash them yet, NBA teams don't really use this and maybe they fixed defense in another aspect.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:17 AM   #117
Rookie

Daczar and Ogsports said that the defense recovery will be better I think earlier. If im not mistaken. I belive them so lets just see for ourselves when it comes out. 1-3-1 no one uses in the NBA so im glad its finally out.. OnlineNation and SimNation All Day
Old 08-29-2014, 08:21 AM   #118
Banned

Re: NBA 2K15: Tweet From Scott O'Gallagher Claims 1-3-1 and Charge Cheese Elminated

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
A bit concerned about the 1-3-1 being completely removed. Makes me wonder if they fixed the problems that made it cheesey. Animations/footwork.
2K OBVIOUSLY didn't fix the actual GAMEPLAY issues. I am definitely going with NBA Live this yr. I can't play a basketball game with super flawed spacing. 2K's gameplay has been broken for YEARS. The canimations and sluggish movement is so frustrating. And this lazy band aid fix is a testimony to the continued horrendous NON-SIM gameplay.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:43 AM   #119
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25
Im happy the Charge Cheese is Gone, Online people take more charges than a Credit Card in2k14, Im glad it's tuned down, as far as the 1-3-1 Im fine with it being Gone, I just hope spacing and recovery is Tuned, no quick recovery to an open J.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:47 AM   #120
MVP

Hey, that's good. These things shouldn't of been happening in the first place, but at least they finally got addressed, but IMO there are much bigger issues that need to be addressed. Passing, rebounding, shot block cheese(introduced this year where a player blocks a shot and the player who's shot is blocked always recovers the ball, or the ball always goes directly to them, while the defender stumbles all over like some kind of drunken idiot).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »