Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 06:57 PM   #361
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Kind of annoyed we still don't have full 75 man rosters on these new systems. This better be something that is in next year.

Also preseason rotations still hasn't been fixed. Starters still only play the first quarter of all four games.

I also like the new play calling that everyone else seems to hate. I don't care for community picks, but I like the strategy part of it. Where it gives you information on the play and history with the team you are playing.

Last edited by Zac; 08-27-2014 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 06:58 PM   #362
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGmoney
Thanks. Appreciate it.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:17 PM   #363
Rookie

QB's in Madden haven't thrown the deep ball for many years. It's always dink dink dink

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-27-2014, 07:43 PM   #364
Creative Director Madden

RexDEAFootball's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quint75
I have not enjoyed Madden in ages. Ages. I will say that though this game has the problems with CFM stats and progression, and I am skeptical that these will be taken care of properly, this game is pretty damned spectacular on the field.

Of course it's not perfect and there is room for improvement in a lot of areas, but I am very impressed with what Rex and EA has done with this game on the field. Most important of all, it is fun to play. Bravo.
The CFM stats issue is being worked on as we speak. I have total faith the team down in Austin will get this resolved. Appreciate the feedback, really happy you guys are enjoying the game.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:47 PM   #365
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
The CFM stats issue is being worked on as we speak. I have total faith the team down in Austin will get this resolved. Appreciate the feedback, really happy you guys are enjoying the game.
Great to hear man. Appreciate the info.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 07:48 PM   #366
Rookie

priam11's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
Was actually just going to post something on this.

I made all penalty sliders 70, played a full game. I had 6 penalties for 88 yards. 1 was clipping on the kickoff return, and the other 5 were face mask. The CPU had 9 for 101. 1 was a false start, 8 were facemask.

So facemask is too high at 70, everything else is going to be bumped to 80 to see where they are after another game.

The more I play, the more this is starting to annoy me. Which is a shame as there is a lot to be positive about.

I put everything at 100 just to see if there was any impact at all. Had some false starts and facemasks every 5th play so I brought it down to 70, then 60 and now 58. The reason I dropped it lower was for balance between the offense and defense. There has been no holding or clipping called in a dozen games I have played so far. No roughing the passer as well. These were traditionally the penalties that were most called in past titles.

Ironically, I had two PI against the cpu, so that was a bit weird. I just cannot believe this was overlooked this year as penalties are part of the game of football.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:52 PM   #367
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDEAFootball
Loving the game. Just want to be able to start my CFM, once this has been resolved it will be love!
Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 PM   #368
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I think they can make QBs more inaccurate. On all-pro I have to lower the slider an awful lot to see what I consider realistic QB play.

In the early videos of the game it seemed better than what I see now, wonder if they were pressured to appease the tourney players or something.

Will say, just played an awesome game against Dallas in Dallas, as Denver, won 27-22.

All-pro
Slow speed
Default everything except

User QBA at 10, run block at 25
CPU accuracy at 25, pass and run block at 65 (CPU was still sacked 7x and twice on screens, needs to be patched), catching at 55

Both QBs were over 75 percent completion, CPU took too many sacks, but rest of game played awesome. Dallas safety jumped a hitch route beautifully for a pick six, great video game football

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »