Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 03:35 PM   #329
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Jhey, the graphics do not suck on night games. Look beautiful on my tv day or night games. Lighting is better in day but nowhere near crappy graphics at night. Idk where that rumor started.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:35 PM   #330
Rookie

Soprano00's Arena

OVR: 1

so far the only thing I really don't like is the responsiveness of the menus and the fact that regardless my 75 Mb/s of internet speed plus new faster console I still have to wait those 30-40 seconds at startup to load (a few kb of) rosters and the rest.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #331
Rookie

TitanUP2's Arena

OVR: 0

Played two games last night. One on All-Pro and All-Madden.I put the game speed to slow with 0 on the player min threshold, 15 min 15 sec run off.

HOLY **** did I have a blast!

This is truly different experience coming from last gen and even Madden 25. Graphically this game is stunning and the new presentation really adds to the immersion. We should have had the ability to change cameras on the fly along time ago. I really enjoy the defensive perspective camera.

The AI has seemed to stepped up their game. Defenses are more reactive and the CPU can actually run the rock! (i gave up 200 yds to stephen jackson on all-madden while getting whipped 49-0).

The new QB accuracy thing is fantastic even though it hurts a QB like my Titans have. With Jake Locker I couldn't attack down field hardly at all with him due to his inaccuracy down field. I had to stick mostly to 10 and under routes to get passes complete with him.

Running game feels great. You can't just spam the outside runs anymore.

The new play calling system would be a hell of a lot better if it took you back to the screen where you have "coach suggestions,formations...etc" instead of plays inside that formation you just called. This will take a lot of time to get used to if I ever.

Overall I'm incredibly happy with this release. This has potential to rival Madden 05 which IMO is the best Madden I've ever played.

Once I grab a fantastic slider set from one of the community members and the kickoff week rosters i'll be ready to go with my CFM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 03:40 PM   #332
MVP

OVR: 0

This weightyness you guys are feeling, please let me know if its the same for defense. I'm not seeing it at all when my opponent is gliding across the secondary like Wayne Gretzky.

Sorry for being so negative about my impressions, but I was hoping this wwould have been eliminated by now. The contain controls for playmaker need to return, it does not work online as people are just running rampant abusing its non existance like when mike vick was on the cover.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:42 PM   #333
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

London game
Old 08-27-2014, 03:53 PM   #334
Pro

KingJavo's Arena

OVR: 5
Wink Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Is anyone else seeing tight spirals ever time? It seems like every pass I've thrown has been a perfect ball with ZERO wobble.

Let me know if I'm going crazy here.
Old 08-27-2014, 03:54 PM   #335
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
I mean, I'm being realistic about it, I know they're gonna be dominant. But come on, should I not be able to stop the Eagles or Steelers either? I've got some playing around to do, I'll report back later.
Ok. So, after another Seahawk game, going back to All Pro and sim sliders; much better result. Lost 28-26, but I'm cool with that. A couple mistakes by me where they jumped the route and had a pick 6, (so if I didn't do that I would've won). But overall much better. The only thing I gotta say NEEDS to be fixed is the CPU screen coverage. NO WAY should the CPU ALWAYS stick on my screen receiver like glue with 3 blockers minimum leading the way. One time I had a LOSS for 9 yards because I was hit immediately and the animation knocked me back 10 yards before they tackled me. That shouldn't happen on screen plays. Seriously, 90% of the screens I've called, either I get stopped immediately because the guys on me from the start, or my 3 blockers rush upfield for blocks but dont get the immediate threats and let them through (again, almost immediately). So, ranting over... I'm cool with it. Maybe the first game I had, legacy issues were to blame.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 03:56 PM   #336
Pro

jp7588's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javo007
Is anyone else seeing tight spirals ever time? It seems like every pass I've thrown has been a perfect ball with ZERO wobble.

Let me know if I'm going crazy here.
I noticed some wobbles yesterday for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »