Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-27-2014, 05:52 PM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Looking for a good set of sliders on All Pro. Anybody know of any that are available please let me know. Thanks and I appreciate it fellas. Hope everyone is enjoying the game which ever way they can. Later.
Old 08-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #354
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Ok. So, after another Seahawk game, going back to All Pro and sim sliders; much better result. Lost 28-26, but I'm cool with that. A couple mistakes by me where they jumped the route and had a pick 6, (so if I didn't do that I would've won). But overall much better. The only thing I gotta say NEEDS to be fixed is the CPU screen coverage. NO WAY should the CPU ALWAYS stick on my screen receiver like glue with 3 blockers minimum leading the way. One time I had a LOSS for 9 yards because I was hit immediately and the animation knocked me back 10 yards before they tackled me. That shouldn't happen on screen plays. Seriously, 90% of the screens I've called, either I get stopped immediately because the guys on me from the start, or my 3 blockers rush upfield for blocks but dont get the immediate threats and let them through (again, almost immediately). So, ranting over... I'm cool with it. Maybe the first game I had, legacy issues were to blame.
What sim sliders are you using if you don't mind me asking... Thanks man appreciate it. (I'm playing on All Pro, 10 mins, Slow speed and 0 speed threshold)
Old 08-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #355
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdot23
Looking for a good set of sliders on All Pro. Anybody know of any that are available please let me know. Thanks and I appreciate it fellas. Hope everyone is enjoying the game which ever way they can. Later.
Sliders forum: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...tball-sliders/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #356
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
Have to disagree 100% here.
Using the Steelers,I have been able to hit Bell on 50+ yard screens...sure I've had some blown up,but that's to be expected.
I dont know how you do it then man, because 9 out of every 10 screens of mine, no joke are blown up. It should be an easy 3rd and short play. Now, it's nothing for me. I can't even use it to beat the blitz, ALWAYS at least one of the DE's or LB's breaks to the RB and blows it up. And again, the linemen who pull out to block for me, dont do a darn thing. (Maybe it's because I use the Giants and they just suck at blocking), IDK.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:01 PM   #357
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealyMonster
Was actually just going to post something on this.

I made all penalty sliders 70, played a full game. I had 6 penalties for 88 yards. 1 was clipping on the kickoff return, and the other 5 were face mask. The CPU had 9 for 101. 1 was a false start, 8 were facemask.

So facemask is too high at 70, everything else is going to be bumped to 80 to see where they are after another game.
Had the same settings of 70 and had like 5 facemask penalties called in the first half on the CPU. In fact I think 3 were on the same drive... I basically walked into the end zone from that point on.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:22 PM   #358
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Playing against the Rams is a headache. It seems like that defensive line gets off blocks easily.

Then Jenkins the corner is nuts and shuts down everything. I think they're tougher than Seattle. lol
Old 08-27-2014, 06:52 PM   #359
MVP

Quint75's Arena

OVR: 16

I have not enjoyed Madden in ages. Ages. I will say that though this game has the problems with CFM stats and progression, and I am skeptical that these will be taken care of properly, this game is pretty damned spectacular on the field.

Of course it's not perfect and there is room for improvement in a lot of areas, but I am very impressed with what Rex and EA has done with this game on the field. Most important of all, it is fun to play. Bravo.
NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers
EPL: Liverpool Reds
Old 08-27-2014, 06:53 PM   #360
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

I can not express how much the skill trainer has grown my enjoyment of Madden. I'm not a huge X's and O's guy, I just love football. But man, understanding the concepts and their respective strengths and weaknesses really open up the game. I can scan and read the D now. I'm no longer playing "sandlot football". I know how to bust up Cover 2 and Cover 6, now. I just have to execute. I wish I had known this stuff before. Bravo EA!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »