Home

Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #177
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Honestly, this is the best Madden game ever. That is IMO. EA put some time into this. There are still plenty issues, but if this continues we are going to get a great football game.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:00 PM   #178
Banned

OVR: 7

Playing on all madden and feeling somewhat underwhelmed by the gameplay. I've played a few games and the suction blocking is really bad and DB's speed up unrealistically. It plays a lot like older maddens that way.

The game looks really good. Some inconsistencies but overall the look of the game is much improved. It also plays pretty good, players have more weight to them and tackling is a bit more of a chore.

It's all well and good to be positive but some people will give this game a 9 even if it really isn't that great and can't take criticism either..

With patches and some tweaking this should be a sollid game to be found here somewhere but typically madden wears out it's welcome a month in. Last years i actually thought had staying power as far as the gameplay but popped back in 25 just to comparre as i was hitting some gameplay issues about 5 games in. They are similar. Madden 25 actually gave me a better game on all madden default. It didn't feel as good though. The graphical leap is pretty noticeable. I actually like how in madden 25 running backs control well in small spaces how they stop and start though. Madden 15 everythign moves so fast it feels like skating somewhat. Running backs also are more powered and break tackles and just have more weight. I've seen some wonky animations so far in madden 15 where running back seem to just get out in space because of the suction blocking and break tackles unrealistically. It just seems like trying to tackle a bowling ball.

I've been buying this game for 25 years. I think it's ok to feel duped by EA sometimes. They advertise this stuff and some of the stuff they do is ridiculous. I would know. I've seen it.

Best part of the game so far is the opening sequence and skill challenges. It seems like great care went into that and like it was done by the madden community almost. It actually adds depth. The initial wow factor is high because of the graphics.

Overall it's a fun game and madden always is a fun game in some regard.

Last edited by celtics6; 08-26-2014 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #179
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtics6
Playing on all madden and feeling somewhat underwhelmed by the gameplay. I've played a few games and the suction blocking is really bad and DB's speed up unrealistically. It plays a lot like older maddens that way.

The game looks really good. Some inconsistencies but overall the look of the game is much improved. It also plays pretty good, players have more weight to them and tackling is a bit more of a chore.

It's all well and good to be positive but some people will give this game a 9 even if it really isn't that great and can't take criticism either..

With patches and some tweaking this should be a sollid game to be found here somewhere but typically madden wears out it's welcome a month in. Last years i actually thought had staying power as far as the gameplay but popped back in 25 just to comparre as i was hitting some gameplay issues about 5 games in. They are similar. Madden 25 actually gave me a better game on all madden default. It didn't feel as good though. The graphical leap is pretty noticeable. I actually like how in madden 25 running backs control well in small spaces how they stop and start though. Madden 15 everythign moves so fast it feels like skating somewhat. Running backs also are more powered and break tackles and just have more weight. I've seen some wonky animations so far in madden 15 where running back seem to just get out in space because of the suction blocking and break tackles unrealistically. It just seems like trying to tackle a bowling ball.
Sliders, bro.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:07 PM   #180

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Good to see they finally added Wembley Stadium as a selectable stadium in Play Now.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #181
Rookie

rushinplayallgame's Arena

OVR: 0

I got it on PS4, I think it's excellent, the defense is maybe too good though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2014, 07:18 PM   #182
Rookie

I've only played 2 games but I think I'm in love. Sure there still some quirky animations and whatnot but this game is finally fun again. Only little buggy thing I saw was I was in offense with the packers and after a play the camera showed the coach and Aaron Rodgers was on the sideline behind the coach lol

Other then that I have seen some great things and am finally having fun against the cpu
Old 08-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 5

Defense is great, music is really good. I stayed up until 3 last night just playing the skills trainer. I applaud the madden team for the work they have done with the skills trainer. It actually made me a better madden player. I knew the football strategy stuff but the tackling and controlling linebackers, as well as user catching tutorials made me way better. This game so far is really good from a gameplay standpoint.
Old 08-26-2014, 07:29 PM   #184
Banned

OVR: 0

Played my first game as the Pats against the Packers. Lost 14-13 on a TD with 3 seconds left. 6 minute quarter length.

Better than Madden 25 but some of the player models are still off. Tom Brady looks awful in the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »