Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-21-2014, 09:14 AM   #889
MVP

cthurt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

I havent been to a mid night release for a game in years but for this game I will be first in line at gamestop. These on the fly additions being added are amazing. The ability to control injuries put it over the top for me, excellent job 2k.
Old 08-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #890
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

question for devs on injuries: will the cpu reset their rotations/minutes for every injury? in past games, it was hard having guys average 36-40 min because of the injuries.
Old 08-21-2014, 09:06 PM   #891
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CookNBA03
In free agency, will we see teams clear cap space? I didn't see it too much in 2K14 like 2K said. For example, how Cleveland traded with Boston and Brooklyn this past summer.
That would be amazing if they can ever figure that out and make it logical. But I think we are a long ways away from that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2014, 10:08 PM   #892
MVP

OVR: 8
this would be nice but won't be possible in Myleague or any mode with GM features (trades).
So I hope we will have MySeason in 2k16, a kind of nba today under steroids
Old 08-22-2014, 06:00 AM   #893
Rookie

OVR: 4

SIAA but the mandatory auto-save is gone right? Seems like a no-brainer with all of the customization options but I want to be certain. The auto-save was the biggest reason I never spent much time playing assoc on 2K13.
Old 08-22-2014, 07:50 AM   #894
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
That would be amazing if they can ever figure that out and make it logical. But I think we are a long ways away from that
I have accepted the limitations of these systems. There will never be a "smart" AI in these games. That's why I prefer something more general like teams having "modes". In late Janurary the game looks at a teams record and assigns it a mode like Championship Contender, Playoff Team, Up and coming, and Rebuilding. The moves they make will be heavily influenced by what designation they have. Championship Contenders would stand pat and maybe tweak around the edges; same with the playoff teams, but they might be a little more aggresive in trying to land a star; Up and coming teams like the Pelicans would continue to build around their "star" regardless of record; and finally, Rebuilding teams would be selling off their assets for expiring contracts and draft picks. Someone on here wrote up an excellent, more detailed post about how this could work.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:18 AM   #895
MVP

dwayne12345's Arena

OVR: 0
I can't stop crying tears of joy and I haven't even finished reading past the first question. 2K finally gets us I'm so happy I'm frowning
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2014, 10:21 AM   #896
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by imraged
SIAA but the mandatory auto-save is gone right? Seems like a no-brainer with all of the customization options but I want to be certain. The auto-save was the biggest reason I never spent much time playing assoc on 2K13.
I'm still holding out for that one. I do not recall reading anything about that yet. With MyLeague being completely offline, I'd really, really, really hope a manual save option is at least available for that mode (though I'd hope it'd be included in every mode).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »