Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-17-2014, 01:23 AM   #865
MVP

midwestking100's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
We were allowed to edit a real nba court in last Gen??
Well not in a 2k NBA game, but in 2k College Hoops we have before.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 01:29 AM   #866
Rookie

OVR: 2

My wish now is that the create-a-player truly is "robust". Along with being able to augment various parts of the face, it would be great if we finally had the ability to truly select varying body types. Such as a leaner frame like Durant, something a bit thicker like say Paul Pierce or even Blake Griffin, and something more muscular like Lebron (pre-Paleo diet). This coupled with the existing option of ripped or smoother skin definition would allow for quite a bit of variety.

And please create a tattoo system that reflects options more akin to what we see today in the NBA. If it's too complicated to have tattoos layer over one another, than create larger scale tattoos that in of themselves are layered such as full sleeve tattoos. Even upper chest tattoos would be appreciated, as these would show around the neckline.

And can we PLEASE finally be allowed to select our team uniforms in MyCareer? As 2k has said themselves, MyCareer is the most popular game mode and for some, the only mode they even touch. Again, if this is truly the year of the fans, this is something that has been asked for ever since the mode's inception.

P.S. And my ultimate wish...incorporate FIBA into MyCareer and MyLeague. Would be great through the course of careers to be able to represent TEAM USA once your players has earned that right. And that would go along way towards players continuing to play out multiple seasons. Seeing how it stands currently, by the end of the first season, many have already captured ROY, MVP, All-star selection, Championship, and Finals MVP. After that, it doesn't leave much left to shoot for.
Old 08-17-2014, 01:43 AM   #867
Rookie

Indiana Trece's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
P.S. And my ultimate wish...incorporate FIBA into MyCareer and MyLeague. Would be great through the course of careers to be able to represent TEAM USA once your players has earned that right. And that would go along way towards players continuing to play out multiple seasons. Seeing how it stands currently, by the end of the first season, many have already captured ROY, MVP, All-star selection, Championship, and Finals MVP. After that, it doesn't leave much left to shoot for.
I would really like this as well.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #868
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr2KImpossible
80 years is insane, I wonder if anyone would do that tho lol
I was thinking the same thing lol. Hopefully 2K has a nice database for tracking records and awards.
Old 08-17-2014, 08:24 AM   #869
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman38134
My wish now is that the create-a-player truly is "robust". Along with being able to augment various parts of the face, it would be great if we finally had the ability to truly select varying body types. Such as a leaner frame like Durant, something a bit thicker like say Paul Pierce or even Blake Griffin, and something more muscular like Lebron (pre-Paleo diet). This coupled with the existing option of ripped or smoother skin definition would allow for quite a bit of variety.

And please create a tattoo system that reflects options more akin to what we see today in the NBA. If it's too complicated to have tattoos layer over one another, than create larger scale tattoos that in of themselves are layered such as full sleeve tattoos. Even upper chest tattoos would be appreciated, as these would show around the neckline.

And can we PLEASE finally be allowed to select our team uniforms in MyCareer? As 2k has said themselves, MyCareer is the most popular game mode and for some, the only mode they even touch. Again, if this is truly the year of the fans, this is something that has been asked for ever since the mode's inception.

I agree with everything you said. IF the create a player suite is good enough to create player faces on par with the default NBA players, I'm cool. But I have my doubts because there were some terrific created players for last gen, but because of limitations in create a player, they never looked like they belonged in the same world as the regular player. I would prefer hundreds more of the premade faces, of different ethnic backgrounds, where we could change the hair, beards, tattoos, etc. to select from over "low grade" looking players.
Old 08-17-2014, 12:50 PM   #870
Pro

nddot's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Just saying...since we're on the customization topic and listening to the fans. Being able to choose our jerseys in MyCareer along with editing other players in that mode would be fantastic. Just for those of us cursed with observational quirks that make things like incorrect accessories, color inaccuracies and the like stand out, last year was very annoying not being able to personally fix those over sights and not having the accessories change automatically for your own player. I'll leave that there lol

EDIT: Would also be nice to finally see team colors expanded so that we can finally get those correct.
co sign this whole post especially the bolded part. It is UNACCEPTABLE that this feature isnt implemented yet. I mean even EA RISING STAR mode allows the player to use alt jerseys..

this is
Old 08-17-2014, 01:02 PM   #871
Banned

I just want to be able to edit sliders in MyCareer, or else I just can't play the mode at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2014, 01:49 PM   #872
Banned

Also, will the "win streak" AI be removed this time around?

What I am referring to is that once you pass a win streak of 10 games, every couple games after that, the cpu will have what I call a "magical" game in which they shoot a really high percentage from the field and it seems as if the game is unfair to the user.

I thought it was something I had imagined, but my friend also acknowledges it's existence.

I have noticed this since 2k11.

I actually have saved some footage of the "win streak AI" to my ps4 and will upload it once the YouTube upload feature is set up.

Whenever the cpu does this, I cheat it back by playing "hack a Shaq" and fouling their worst free throw shooter for the final 3 minutes of the game, and then using the zig zag cheese to win.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »