Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-18-2014, 03:31 PM   #881
Just started!

OVR: 0
Is it going to be possible to have the Euroleague players in FA so they can be brought over to the NBA whenever I want or will they not be able to be released from their teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2014, 04:09 PM   #882
Rookie

I'm a little late to the party, but my pre-order is done! This is the first version of 2K that i have purchased in over 5 years that was not credited to the addition of the rookie class!

What I want to hear is Game-Facing like EA... Hopefully Live 15 will have Game-Facing. It seems kinda pointless that they only sold the Xbox One with the Kinect but yet no Game-Facing???
Old 08-18-2014, 04:28 PM   #883
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
Just to clarify what Erick's talking about, players WILL wear accessories (with some probability) when injuries happen upon them in the natural flow of things (as you play/sim through a Franchise).

The question here is, you go to Edit Player, you assign an injury to a player and set its duration. Would you expect Edit Player to pick an accessory for you and assign it to the player, or would you rather only have it happen in the natural flow but not in Edit Player, unless you go in and explicitly assign the accessory yourselves while in the menu?

And yes, of course you'll still able to assign accessories before or after editing the injury so you can set the one you want. Our divide lies on whether Edit Player putting an accessory on the player automatically because you assigned an injury would seem jarring.

If you want Edit Player to do that, should it replace any existing accessory if it's not in our list of accessories that help that particular injury?
Out of curiosity, about how often would an injured player return wearing a new accessory? Will some injuries yield automatic accessories (say, every blown ACL leads to a knee brace)? Or will it be a matter of probability (45% of ACL tears will lead to knee braces)? Further, how long would a recovering player wear a given accessory before returning to their previous accessories (or lack thereof)? Will some players keep the accessory forever?
Old 08-18-2014, 05:39 PM   #884
MVP

I Djm's Arena

OVR: 2

I hope yall have real tats this year
Old 08-19-2014, 01:14 PM   #885
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Day one purchase. I am sooooo giddy for this title it's really amazing the level of control and customization My League is giving us.

Just amazing. Can't wait to play some Next gen B-Ball!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2014, 07:34 AM   #886
Rookie

I'm thirsty for in-depth storylines for players/teams.
I want hype trains, write-ups, and media, for every player that's playing remotely well - and i want the talk tied into his career. For example, if Jr Smith is merely,contributing, to a contending team - i want a write-up/story on this anomaly. I WANT TO CARE ABOUT THE WHOLE LEAGUE.
I want to be able to immerse myself in each team's storylines like i do in real life.
Satisfy my interest in each player in the league! and each team in the league! Stats, 5 headline stories, award chases, thats not enough!!!! I want a few write-ups per week on each team - this is how i indulge in the NBA in real life..
HOW ABOUT YOU HAVE YOUR OWN ESPN network in the game, 2k..!? Let me scroll through each team, and read weekly stories. Make it a really cool/big deal to be a headline story - attach tweets to the headline stories (the best part about headline stories is the talk about them. the reaction. let me see the people's reaction.)

I understand that it would be a lot of work to have pre-written write-ups/storylines for even about 50% of the players in the league. Maybe it's not possible for other teams, but, at least let me immerse myslef in the news about my team. Let me pick a storyline for my team. for example
-- the Lakers, we suck. (if we end up "competing" , i want the biggest weekly hype train about how we're doing this). on the other hand, if we continue to suck or be mediocre, dont let me hear the end of it, like it is in real life
-- a squad of misfit players/redeem team. - if this team ends up "competing" , i dont want to hear the end of how much of an anomaly this is, and how specific players are finally stars or living up to their potential etc.
-- a squad of young players. " the new stars of the league have arrived" "look at Jabari Parker. he's the best thing since Lebron." "is the Greek Freak Jabari's Pippen?"
-and i want this stuff weekly. a few writeups a week about my team.

i want to get lost in storylines and media! i want to read about my players and my team.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:33 AM   #887
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

In free agency, will we see teams clear cap space? I didn't see it too much in 2K14 like 2K said. For example, how Cleveland traded with Boston and Brooklyn this past summer.
Old 08-21-2014, 07:46 AM   #888
Banned

I knew this forum was Association-crazy, but I didn't know it'd change the mind of most people from disappointed to first-day buy. I'll be pre-ordering this soon too, can't wait to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »