Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2014, 12:51 AM   #257
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

While this sucks. I didn't get madden for the first time last year has madden has sucked ever sences ps3 gen started and so I am never getting a madden game again with out getting to play it first no matter what because ever year madden sounds like it is going to be good but ever year certain things get worse or just don't turn out has good has it soundes. I just don't trust that madden is going to be good but I would still like to try the game. Some people said rent the game but with places like blockbuster closing how are you supposed to do that? I have yet to see a red box that even has ps4 games. All the red boxes I have seen only have xbox 360, ps3 games and wii u games no ps4 games.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:33 AM   #258
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

For everyone who doesn't want to rent and really wants to try out the gameplay without spending money there is a very simple solution. Head down to your local Gamestop or Bestbuy, they almost always have a few consoles set up with Madden in the store right after launch for anyone to play.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #259
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
While this sucks. I didn't get madden for the first time last year has madden has sucked ever sences ps3 gen started and so I am never getting a madden game again with out getting to play it first no matter what because ever year madden sounds like it is going to be good but ever year certain things get worse or just don't turn out has good has it soundes. I just don't trust that madden is going to be good but I would still like to try the game. Some people said rent the game but with places like blockbuster closing how are you supposed to do that? I have yet to see a red box that even has ps4 games. All the red boxes I have seen only have xbox 360, ps3 games and wii u games no ps4 games.
Redbox just started adding current gen games earlier this year in test markets. There has been nothing official but rumors say they will be nationwide by the end of the year. Have you looked into Gamefly? They are currently running a 30 day free trial and are pretty good with shipping on release dates.
Old 08-13-2014, 02:10 AM   #260
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
For everybody saying rent.

I don't want to spend money to find out if I'll like something or not. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, the things I want to find out about Madden I can't in the two days of renting before having to return it.

For that matter, the Madden Demo's didn't tell me what I wanted to know either (franchise stuff, simmed stats, long term game balance, team ai logic for trading, roster management, etc).

So the demo doesn't do me much good either. That's why I value OS so much. To get info from OSers that I trust who have the game. This site tells me much more about the game (after release) than any EA demo ever did. Frankly, info about the game, and giving my opinions about where I want the game to go (knowing devs do read these posts and Madden is my only choice) is the only reason I come to OS.

OS is what really makes me decide whether to spend the 60 or not. It really is a valuable resource.
The only problem is renting options are slim
Blockbuster gone and Redbox does not get new games right away nor carry ps4 or xbox one. ea knows this so no need to offer demo no competition .

I am a old time gamer owned every Madden every year been playing games since Atari 5200. I will not buy there game this year. there graphics are crap compaired to what they should be and they only cyber scanned the new rookies, they do not attempt to get everyone's face in or correct. we should all play the how big of a file is the game going to be like you guess babies weight i am going with 17gb.

Anyone look at the screenshot of Calvin Johnson it is not him at all
how do you not give a cyberface to the greatest receiver in the game.
or try to pass off the same crappy scan from last years game.
this company is famous for adding features only to drop all together the very next cycle they do not build from what they built they scrape it then start over the game will always be blah and the people who do buy it will trade it in after a month like so many do

Because no matter what players have for ratings or skills each and every team in the game will play the same. you will get one half were the cpu is good and one half were they suck. you will play 16-0 teams and kill them and play 0-16 teams and loose badly. the kicking meter will be azz backwards for wind direction,

the game will not call any penalties stamina & Substitutions will work in exhibition mode but not in franchise cause they never test there product
and by the end of there updates the game will play like a coin operated arcade game.

Just my Two cents I think i earned it
Old 08-13-2014, 04:57 AM   #261
Rookie

OVR: 3

So since every other EA Sports title will have a demo, no Madden demo means that EA themselves must think that this year's Madden is not very good.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2014, 06:35 AM   #262
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

This doesn't bother me at all. Every time I've have played a Maden demo it has always been an earlier build of the game, was always stripped down , and never played the way the final release day product played. No demo , no biggie.
Old 08-13-2014, 07:48 AM   #263
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by aTTckr
So since every other EA Sports title will have a demo, no Madden demo means that EA themselves must think that this year's Madden is not very good.
Yeah that's it...

Jeesh where do these people come from..?

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-13-2014, 08:04 AM   #264
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

It's very simple:

No Demo=No Cabbage/Moola/Scratch