Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
I don't have the time to re read the whole thread. So EA said 5 days before release...So will only get to see a piece of the game on the 21st or will some type of demo roll out before hand through the EA service?
Old 08-12-2014, 04:19 PM   #250
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saunupe1911
I don't have the time to re read the whole thread. So EA said 5 days before release...So will only get to see a piece of the game on the 21st or will some type of demo roll out before hand through the EA service?
There's no demo, period.

EA has a new service that will provide access to the full game 5 days early, but only on Xbox One. That is being discussed here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ited-beta.html
Old 08-12-2014, 04:45 PM   #251
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
I agree. I think that some people can confuse "Hardcore fanbase" with a large fanbase. While Hockey is probably the most hardcore, it's nowhere close to the amount of fans of Football or Soccer has altogether. Also people will argue that Soccer has more hardcore fans.
I don't want to derail this thread because it's supposed to be about the demo so I will end this subject with this comment. Football is and always will be bigger in the US. But worldwide is a different story. Hockey is now played in 7 countries in Africa, 7 in South America and 34 countries in Asia and that list is growing every year. It is quickly becoming a global sport. The 2010 Super Bowl in Miami drew just over 74,000 fans, the 2010 IIHF Wold Championship in Germany drew just over 77,000 fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #252
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
I don't want to derail this thread because it's supposed to be about the demo so I will end this subject with this comment. Football is and always will be bigger in the US. But worldwide is a different story. Hockey is now played in 7 countries in Africa, 7 in South America and 34 countries in Asia and that list is growing every year. It is quickly becoming a global sport. The 2010 Super Bowl in Miami drew just over 74,000 fans, the 2010 IIHF Wold Championship in Germany drew just over 77,000 fans.
I don' think that comparing the attendance of a game that is limited by stadium seating would be the best way to compare the two's popularity. If that were the case college teams like the Tennessee Volunteers way more popular than the Super Bowl.

However, like you said this conversation is off topic.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-12-2014, 07:39 PM   #253
Rookie

As the only game in town now that NCAA has unfortunately hit the road (it was always the better series), Madden now has a chance to capture the $65 that NCAA'ers would only dole out for that game...yet they decide that they don't want to give that new crowd a taste of a series that several of us haven't really dove into over this past generation of systems.

Just a dumb call. NCAA'ers already questioning if they want to go back to Madden after being burned by a stale game for years now have no push to get it. I'm good waiting on FIFA or NHL if I'm waiting a week or so for Madden reviews and the bugs to be found and worked out.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:35 PM   #254
Banned

OVR: 5

For everybody saying rent.

I don't want to spend money to find out if I'll like something or not. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, the things I want to find out about Madden I can't in the two days of renting before having to return it.

For that matter, the Madden Demo's didn't tell me what I wanted to know either (franchise stuff, simmed stats, long term game balance, team ai logic for trading, roster management, etc).

So the demo doesn't do me much good either. That's why I value OS so much. To get info from OSers that I trust who have the game. This site tells me much more about the game (after release) than any EA demo ever did. Frankly, info about the game, and giving my opinions about where I want the game to go (knowing devs do read these posts and Madden is my only choice) is the only reason I come to OS.

OS is what really makes me decide whether to spend the 60 or not. It really is a valuable resource.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:13 PM   #255
Rookie

schnitzelrocket's Arena

Sometimes I wanna punch EA. Sometimes I wanna punch Sony. Right now I want to punch both. I wish sony picked up the ea subscription service that xbox did and I also wish there was a demo for madden before I go out and spend another 60 dollars on a video game. But oh well. I guess I will go pretend like I'm playing the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 11:06 PM   #256

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
For everybody saying rent.

I don't want to spend money to find out if I'll like something or not. Doesn't make sense to me.

Also, the things I want to find out about Madden I can't in the two days of renting before having to return it.

For that matter, the Madden Demo's didn't tell me what I wanted to know either (franchise stuff, simmed stats, long term game balance, team ai logic for trading, roster management, etc).

So the demo doesn't do me much good either. That's why I value OS so much. To get info from OSers that I trust who have the game. This site tells me much more about the game (after release) than any EA demo ever did. Frankly, info about the game, and giving my opinions about where I want the game to go (knowing devs do read these posts and Madden is my only choice) is the only reason I come to OS.

OS is what really makes me decide whether to spend the 60 or not. It really is a valuable resource.
I don't disagree with you at all Bucky, and I think you and are on the same page because I feel the same way about demo's as you do.

My only point, and the only reason I keep bringing it up is that if a user isn't willing to do due diligence whether that be using OS, reviews, or renting, would you not disagree that they have no ground to stand on by complaining about no demo?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »