Home

CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

This is a discussion on CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 04:04 PM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: CONFIRMED: No Madden NFL 15 Demo

Have they announced exactly what is in the Madden 15 trial for EA Access?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 04:05 PM   #146

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
No demo almost means no purchase for me. I'll stick with The Show. I might read impressions a month after release when everyone is more liable to tell the truth unlike the first coupe weeks. I definitely am not planning on buying it now. If a demo had been released and was enjoyable, EA would've gained a sale potentially.

Renting not an option?
Old 08-11-2014, 04:06 PM   #147
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
No demo almost means no purchase for me. I'll stick with The Show. I might read impressions a month after release when everyone is more liable to tell the truth unlike the first coupe weeks. I definitely am not planning on buying it now. If a demo had been released and was enjoyable, EA would've gained a sale potentially.
Hows this man? I'm not one to sugarcoat things and say their good when they're not, but I'm also not a basher and an EA ***** just because. For the most part, if I'm gonna throw an impression out there, it'll be legit. I'm getting the game day one digital, already paid in full. I'll play it some. (couple 2, 3 days) and I'll personally let you know. Now, I'm not a critic, so I won't be uber focused on EVERY detail the game offers; Looking for minutia. And there's modes I dont play (like CFM actually), but as far as core gameplay goes, I'll check it out for you.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This from Polygon:
Now this is a good sign. Let's hope it comes to fruition. (Wow, I thought the rest of the text would show, lol). hmmm
Old 08-11-2014, 04:13 PM   #149
Pro

spidertour02's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
There have been some games I bought specifically cause I enjoyed the demo. It can be a big boost for lesser known games/companies. But for Madden CFM is the most important thing to me and a demo is next to useless for that.
Me too. In fact, I got into an entire EA franchise because of a demo -- Skate.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:18 PM   #150
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This from Polygon:
IE; Possible translation, we've been losing money over the years, let's not count the demo for our upcoming budget with the man hours invested until we start seeing more positive sales numbers.

Possible translation only.
Old 08-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #151
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Looks Like No Madden NFL 15 Demo?

Disappointed but kind of expected since the release of EA Access. Either way, I was going to pre-order the game anyway as being a Best Buy Gamers Club Unlocked member, I will get the game for $38 sealed plus tax and even if it's not worth playing and keeping, when I trade it in, I'll even out.

So, for me personally, no demo is no biggie.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2014, 04:19 PM   #152
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Personally I think it's a smart business move. They've already enticed a lot of people with their improvements and its a way to sell the early pass.

I really do like what I've heard so far, especially the overall direction this series appears to be headed now.

However, If I wasn't so positive about the news and there was no demo, It would be another year I'd be skipping Madden. I can go back and play Madden 12. I wasn't a fan of Madden 13's CCM and for the first time in 11 years I skipped a madden game with 25. I don't need a game every year anymore to be honest.

All that being said, most of the time when I think I'm going to end up skipping a game, whether it was NBA 2K14 or 15, or Madden 12 or Madden 15, they reel me back in.

XBLGT: tjor24
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »