Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #249
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4
Thank you, 2K!!! The level of customization in this will keep me very satisfied, as I am mostly an Association mode player. I can't wait to get my hands on this!
Old 08-07-2014, 05:57 PM   #250
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINGS03
Good to see they have some common sense with this decision. I'll give em props for bringing it back to how it was. This isn't a new feature though, wonder why they called it my league instead of association?
Fits the naming scheme better (MyCareer, MyGM, MyTeam, etc)
Old 08-07-2014, 05:59 PM   #251
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Fits the naming scheme better (MyCareer, MyGM, MyTeam, etc)
i think he means why its myleague and not myassociation since its the NBA not NBL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #252
We Here

Hassan Darkside's Arena

OVR: 34

So happy to hear this news. I've always come back to the PC version of 2k over the last few years because I could have so much control over my association with the different patches and tools that were out there. This year might be the year I leave it behind as I'm assuming it'll still be a current gen port.
Royce da 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
How many brothers fell victim to the skeet.........
Old 08-07-2014, 06:01 PM   #253
Pro

Jakeness23's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtbloom
I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE ARE CHEERING. THEY CLEARLY NOTE THAT THIS MYLEAGUE MODE IS ONLY AN OFFLINE LOCAL GAME MODE. I DON'T NEED AN OFFLINE GAME MODE I WANT TO PLAY THIS THE SAME WAY I PLAYED MY ASSOCIATION, WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE. WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING AN XBOX LIVE SUBSCRIPTION IF COMPANIES LIKE 2K SPORTS ARE JUST GOING TO ***** FOOT AROUND AND NOT TAILOR ALL OF THEIR GAMEPLAY TO BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE MODES? PEOPLE LIKE ONLINE MULTIPLAYER, MAKE MYLEAGUES ONLINE MULTIPLAYER. WILL ONLINE LEAGUES MODE HAVE THE SAME CONTROLLING ABILITY AS MYLEAGUES MODE? AND WILL IT ALSO ALLOW YOU TO GO UP TO 80YEARS? IF NOT THEN DON'T WASTE MY TIME WITH YOUR BULL****!!!!!!!!!!

It's not all about you, dude. A lot of us here like offline. I like it because I can customize my own experience (I really can now with all of these new features). I don't know why you're getting angry, it's the first big announcement. Just wait until they do address online stuff. I assure I won't come and yell about how stupid online is and how offline is king. Just let it go, dude. Let. It. Go. I hope you have that song stuck in your head now.

NFL
Carolina Panthers

College
Carolina Tar Heels

Won't change until:
1) Hornets win a playoff game
2) Panthers win a Super Bowl
3) Tar Heels win another championship (Completed: 4/3/2017)

PSN:BetterHigh1990

Starting 1/10/12
Old 08-07-2014, 06:03 PM   #254
Pro

OVR: 5
Wow I'm salivating over all of this information. This seriously has so much stuff that I have been wishing for for years. May actually give the offline a try for once.

I'm still more interested in online leagues/associations. Can't wait to see what information is released on how those will be addressed and what changes will be made.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:15 PM   #255
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

I see you 2K. I've been pretty critical this past year and I gotta give it to the 2K team, they're doing it right so far. It's funny how taking a step back can make so many people happy.

I love the sound of the new injury system, create a player being back is awesome, 30 team control and CPU-CPU trade approval are huge features to me personally. I'm going to be spending a lot of time in MyLEAGUE. All of this and we haven't seen anything from MyTeam, Crew, or MyCareer yet?! We could be in for a treat this year as long as the gameplay is as good as it usually is. I don't want to sip on the kool-aid just yet, but I'm damn close.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 06:16 PM   #256
Banned

OVR: 0

Im going to start two MyLeagues, one with the Hawks and one with the Cavs, can't wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »