Home

NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 08-09-2014, 04:51 PM   #649
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 MyLEAGUE Interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Wow is what I thought about all of this. I liked NBA 2k14 and didn't really have has much of a problem has a lot of people did with this game but this sounds like a big step up. I thought madden 15 sounded like they made some good improvments to there franchise mode but with madden there is like a 98% changes a wont get the game because madden sucks now days. I was thinking I would probly skip nba 2k15 just because sports game normaly only change improve a little for year to year and I am still trying to get a better job and get out on my own has I am 25 and I just don't have has much time to play video games has I would like or has I used to and I still have a back lot of like 30 games to play. But after this I may get the game cant weight to hear more.

Now hopefully the sim stats are better but I am not going to hold my breath has the sim stats have not been that good sences at least nba 2k8 if not longer. To often teams that should be good or even great ether don't make the playoffs or just make it has like a 8th seed and to often teams that should suck win 50 games. Also not enough teams average 100 or more points. In the nba today you have around 10-14 teams that average 100 or more in nba 2k its like 5-8. Also I hope we get some sort of weekly recap show that would be great. Also nba 2k14 took out being able to do a few drills a month with a few players out are we going to have drills like that back in the game? I alrease loved when madden on ps2 had drills but they took those out to and back when mvp had a few and mlb the show has a few.

For gameplay I just hope the CPU days of scoring in the paint over and over again is gone has that was a majore problem with nba 2k14. So the CPU point in the paint scoreing not going to be a issure this year? On default pro the CPU would score like 80-100 points in the paint and even after making adjustments to some of the sliders there where still having far to many games where they would score 60 or more. Part of it was the CPU was to good at getting in the paint and part of it is the CPU like never takes pull up jumpers off the dripple.
I hope they fix the fact that players who are 6"11 and players who are 7 ft tall jump differently, and I hope they get rid of those "unstoppable" layup animations that always go in
Old 08-09-2014, 06:14 PM   #650
Banned

Nukleopatra's Arena

OVR: 1

Best gaming news I've heard all year, next to Warlords of Draenor.

As long as player lock is available in this mode, I'll be in gaming heaven in 2014.
Old 08-09-2014, 06:15 PM   #651
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukleopatra
Best gaming news I've heard all year, next to Warlords of Draenor.

As long as player lock is available in this mode, I'll be in gaming heaven in 2014.
If they ever remove player lock I wouldn't purchase a 2k game again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2014, 09:52 PM   #652
Rookie

Damn I wish I cared about this, I do not. lol. Not bashing the game but I wont play a second. Just give me a bigger floor, bring a custom roster into MyCareer, and fix some of the bugs and Im good.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:58 PM   #653
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwest718
If they ever remove player lock I wouldn't purchase a 2k game again
Oh cmon this is ridiculous!!!! U a NBA fan or what!!

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 08-09-2014, 09:59 PM   #654
Banned

This all sounds pretty nice! Havent bought 2k since 2k12 but all this control is AWESOME! Not sure why Madden cant put a franchise mode back in the game and fix it up similar to this and much more!? Connected Careers is a joke!
Old 08-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #655
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Oh cmon this is ridiculous!!!! U a NBA fan or what!!
I'm an NBA fan and I like the concept of a team, meaning trusting your teammates to play the right way and not trying to be all 5 players each game. I have player locked since the nba live games. I don't want to be everyone
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2014, 04:30 AM   #656
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Just found out about this.
A mode with no VC involved?
Okay 2k, so my boycott of your game was short lived.
I'm back.

But I hope you learned your lesson!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »