Home

Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 01:14 PM   #113
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
All I see in this thread is bashing for the sake of bashing. I can understand having complaints of the gameplay in the trailer, but visually speaking, it looked great. I don't see a big difference in the Kaep screenshot and the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trust me people would love to have a Madden game they don't have to "bash". People here want that more than anything. BUT EA hasn't delivered on Madden since the original Xbox/PS2 days. People here want nothing more than to stop having to "bash" Madden.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:15 PM   #114
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 15 Official Trailer, Ultimate Edition Details and a Few Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by EaglesFan1825
All I see in this thread is bashing for the sake of bashing. I can understand having complaints of the gameplay in the trailer, but visually speaking, it looked great. I don't see a big difference in the Kaep screenshot and the trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From a visual and graphics standpoint, I had to do a triple and quadruple take on the Colin Kaepernick's still shot. My immediate reaction was photorealism. And it still looks photorealistic.

Unfortunately, I did not do the same with the three new screenshots (Andrew Luck, Sherman, Jim Harbaugh/Vernon Davis). My immediate reaction was video game.

Even when comparing Vernon Davis's color palette to Colin Kaepernick's, Vernon Davis looks video gamey while Colin still has that photorealistic look to it.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 06-06-2014, 01:16 PM   #115
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
Then don't? This doesn't strike me as a hard problem to solve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe

You're both right, actually; with Madden, EA Tiburon is selling an NFL-branded football video game.
So that is the solution? How about them listening to the fans for once? SMH... Sorry I care about a SIM football game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #116
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

The animations still look like Madden. Jerky. Nothing to see here for me. I also thought the jersey's were moving, turns out they're more static than the helmets, it just has the illusion that it can move. Oh well. Not shocked or surprised. At least they showed actual gameplay. Kudos for that.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #117
Rookie

mellamoaaron's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
From a visual and graphics standpoint, I had to do a triple and quadruple take on the Colin Kaepernick's still shot. My immediate reaction was photorealism. And it still looks photorealistic.

Unfortunately, I did not do the same with the three new screenshots (Andrew Luck, Sherman, Jim Harbaugh/Vernon Davis). My immediate reaction was video game.

Even when comparing Vernon Davis's color palette to Colin Kaepernick's, Vernon Davis looks video gamey while Colin still has that photorealistic look to it.

I think they look comparable enough to the Kaepernick screenshot to be honest.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #118
MVP

reverend_heat's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollon42
Sidelines look the same.
It seems clear to me the sideline player models are improved somewhat, and at the :54 second mark of the trailer, look to the upper right of Luke, multiple Seahawk sideline models are reacting negatively (throwing arms up in air etc.) to Lynch getting stuffed. Also noticed the Riddell logo on front part of helmet has been replaced with 49ers, Panthers proper name font logos. Sadly, it's clear Lynch has no mouth guard for the, who knows how many years in a row it's been now. Maybe ps5 or Ps6.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:18 PM   #119
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

funny / sad this thread turned into what i expected rather quickly, just bash EA, cause its all you know how to do. nice job guys. Ive played madden for a very very long time, and yes i was frustrated with EA for a long while too, but i didnt let that blind me from them going in a better direction ,starting with m13. Is it perfect? no , and NO game is so get over it . What im interested in this announcement most is this " get your all-access field pass with NFL Films inspired in-game camera angles dropping you right in the heart of an NFL game. Gain a new perspective of the game with six new gameplay cameras to toggle through pre snap on every play." ive wanted a on the field view for madden for a long time. I loved the madden 10 co -op online camera angle. The quote above makes me think there will be a more " on the field" type of camera view . Which i hope is true and hope to see soon. I know they also mentioned the Lock on defender camera ( which im pretty sure they got from NCAA ) the only issue i have with that is , at least on ncaa it locked u onto playing as one defender that entire play, like you couldnt switch. im not a big fan of that, i want to see the ability to switch defenders but still have the on the field feel. anyway, just wondering about other ( open minded peoples) thoughts on this particular statement EA released.....

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 06-06-2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #120
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake

The difference is the Kap pic is edited before it was posted and the other are more likely direct captures from the game. Kap pic is still considered "in game" but it's a promotional image that has been doctored. The other shots are what you'll see when you go into replay in game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »