Home

NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 06-06-2014, 04:28 AM   #113
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K15 Ships on October 7th, Pre-Order and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

I am really disappointed with the direction 2k-VC is taking… Definitely his first 2k15 trailer confirm my suspicions… Perhaps this year is the time for the switch, only a game focused in a great online experience with capabilities to organize quality and customizable tournaments with all my friends can win me back…

Cheers! ;-)
Old 06-06-2014, 04:29 AM   #114
Rookie

manustyle90's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller31time
Man, I can't wait for NBA 2K20 where they just remove the basketball part and make it all online trading cards and dressing your MyPlayer!

#CANTWAIT
Man I can see it coming. Following this direction, we will buy a game called MySelf2k20, where you start by creating a 7'10 green mohawk'd version of yourself (probably a 4'11 12years old kid, aka the new target), getting drafted 1st overall in your MyFantasy team in a MyFantasy league full of created myFriends and MyYoutubeStars+Ronnie2k.
Then after creating yourself, you get to sit on your MyCouch and watch true Nba games, wich will probably be replicated by a new Nba videogame franchise

Last edited by manustyle90; 06-06-2014 at 04:31 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #115
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by manustyle90
Man I can see it coming. Following this direction, we will buy a game called MySelf2k20, where you start by creating a 7'10 green mohawk'd version of yourself (probably a 4'11 12years old kid, aka the new target), getting drafted 1st overall in your MyFantasy team in a MyFantasy league full of created myFriends and MyYoutubeStars+Ronnie2k.
Then after creating yourself, you get to sit on your MyCouch and watch true Nba games, wich will probably be replicated by a new Nba videogame franchise
I hope everyone reads this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2014, 05:43 AM   #116
Banned

bo.jangles344's Arena

OVR: 0

Lol... Last year it was 10,000 vc and a Sig skill that I ended up getting anyways from LeBron the first time I talked to him. The year before it was the all-star dlc that I got for free during the all-star break from sprite which was garbage anyways. Now it's half the vc from last year and a leg sleeve? Too bad I can't wear it if I can't change my socks again next year.

Seriously tho... Why not just wait a week after release and buy one of these guys' copy they'll return for half price instead?
Old 06-06-2014, 06:19 AM   #117
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
That''s the thing though, if I'm playing Madden, I don't have to waste my time with Ultimate Team because EA isn't tying everything to their servers. I can save my franchise and my rosters to my hard drive without having to deal with the blatant money grab stuff. NBA 2K14 on the other hand was constructed in such a way that there was no way you could really play without having to deal with VC in some kind of way. I want to be able to save my rosters and my draft classes to my hard drive. I want to be able to save my franchise to my hard drive without having to worry about the server going down. That's all I want. I could care less about My Player stuff.

If 2k15 is still "always connected" and everything is still tied to their servers and I can't save my franchise or my rosters to my hard drive, then I'm not buying
Sarge:

Good point, but I think we're talking about two different things my dude. DRM is a whole 'nother matter! My problem wasn't with 2K and MyPlayer, my issue was with them putting VC in my offline franchise. 100 VC just to adjust my roster, really? I didn't see the point with that and that seemed like a money grab to me. Keep VC out of offline franchise mode and I'm cool.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
Old 06-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #118
MVP

TheVinylHippo's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Pre-Order NBA 2K15 and Get the KD MVP Bonus Pack

Come on, guys. 2K is being really generous with the pre-order bonuses. I mean, we're getting 5,000 VC. You can buy a whole Adidas arm sleeve with that!

Last edited by TheVinylHippo; 06-06-2014 at 06:55 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:51 AM   #119
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sheesh.

Doesn't someone who works in 2K's PR sometimes post on these forums? Maybe I'm wrong, I lurk at quite a few NBA related gaming places. I'd love to see someone from 2K in this thread trying to fix or gloss over all this well deserved hatred.

They continue to do everything wrong with this franchise that they possibly can and they're dumb or blind enough to think we like this crap? Jeez. Those shades on Ronnies face don't appear to be rose colored but they must be.

No Association mode, same old garbage servers, probably the same lousy roster work, probably gonna screw over PC again, and of course VC. Not buying this year. Probably not buying again. Someone else said it before and I agree, 2K is the new EA.

Oh, and VC sounds like an abbreviation for a particularly nasty STD. Just saying.

I dunno which is worse, 2K with this b.s. or Ubisoft with their UPlay junk.
Old 06-06-2014, 07:55 AM   #120
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Take Two reported huge earnings for 2K14 based off micro-transactions.

They have made the design choice because idiot consumers buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »