Home

NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40% within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-22-2014, 10:27 PM   #81
MVP

Shakedowncapo's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: NBA 2K14: MyGM Virtual Currency Rewards Slashed by 40%

Game is worth $40 as a trade-in at bestbuy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #82
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I just had a good 3-hour session with the game, it isn't great, but I was really impressed. If you grew up playing Live like me you will love the game.

I don't regret trading 2K in for it, but from a gameplay standpoint the two games aren't all that close. 2K easily has the superior gameplay. One thing I do love about Live thus far is the presentation, they really nailed it. It looks like a real broadcast when you're playing the game.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a 2K diehard, but I certainly would if you are open to trying a new experience.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

I'm not a 2k die hard but I do like my graphics to look good. Looking at some screenshots, I think I might just have to wait til 15 to try it out.
I haven't played Live since 07 but I'm definitely open to trying something different. Especially if 2k doesn't make any big changes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-22-2014, 11:09 PM   #83
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERA
I just had a good 3-hour session with the game, it isn't great, but I was really impressed. If you grew up playing Live like me you will love the game.

I don't regret trading 2K in for it, but from a gameplay standpoint the two games aren't all that close. 2K easily has the superior gameplay. One thing I do love about Live thus far is the presentation, they really nailed it. It looks like a real broadcast when you're playing the game.

I wouldn't recommend it if you're a 2K diehard, but I certainly would if you are open to trying a new experience.

I'm not a 2k die hard but I do like my graphics to look good. Looking at some screenshots, I think I might just have to wait til 15 to try it out.
I haven't played Live since 07 but I'm definitely open to trying something different. Especially if 2k doesn't make any big changes this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-23-2014, 12:10 AM   #84
Rookie

Wish they made the new games for the old consoles
Old 03-23-2014, 12:32 AM   #85
MVP

Still no word from the 2K hype men about this? At least they keep us updated on important things like their tourney bracket!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2014, 02:05 AM   #86
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by knick9
Still no word from the 2K hype men about this? At least they keep us updated on important things like their tourney bracket!
and which 5th rate ****ing celebrity they'll shoehorn into the ****ing game somehow
Old 03-23-2014, 08:51 AM   #87
Rookie

How about you get a salary in mygm, so other day, you get a payout, based on how well you do. So get rid of goals and add in salary, and same with mycareer, you start by getting 500 vc, and if you do well you get a raise.
Old 03-23-2014, 09:25 AM   #88
Rookie

dre2's Arena

This burns me a lot, how is this anything but a slap in the face to fans of the series?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »