Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-17-2014, 10:01 AM   #1425
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Even though I haven't really had any interest in playing this game in a while, I am really looking forward to and keeping tabs on the patch....it sounds huge. I wonder if they will roll it out in increments. I am actually pretty cool with a current Cats player and gave me some details on the scans...pretty cool stuff....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 10:48 AM   #1426
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
source on the end of the month timeline?

The source on my end, I can't speak for the other guy but it was the YouTuber Flightwhite. I think he is on Operation Sports and he mentioned that he got that information from the OS forums. I've never seen anyone on the forums give a timeline so that came as a surprise to me.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:48 AM   #1427
Rookie

Graphics would be ok, But what the game needs is 10x the animation it has now... the graphics are fine... most playes are on point or not that far from it... But I am tired of seeing players repeating the same kind of dunks over and over and over again.. lay ups as well.. after playing this game for a couple of months i can honestly say its a true basketball Sim.. but whats holding it back is lack of animations and physics.. some palyer movements are akward.. for example: I was playing a game and the cpu team was dribbling the ball behinds its back while turned side ways...? I've also noticed while players are doubled teamed in the post the offensive player some how powers through both defenders for a easy 2 or a power dunk.?!.. I enjoy Live I have the xbox and Ps4 I can tell you the xbox one version looks much more polished as far as graphics.. but in terms of gameplay ps4 plays a better game IMO...
Old 01-17-2014, 10:50 AM   #1428
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Even though I haven't really had any interest in playing this game in a while, I am really looking forward to and keeping tabs on the patch....it sounds huge. I wonder if they will roll it out in increments. I am actually pretty cool with a current Cats player and gave me some details on the scans...pretty cool stuff....

Can you give us some hints of the information he have you? Are they scanning for live 14, what have they told the players, etc?
Old 01-17-2014, 11:05 AM   #1429
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
The source on my end, I can't speak for the other guy but it was the YouTuber Flightwhite. I think he is on Operation Sports and he mentioned that he got that information from the OS forums. I've never seen anyone on the forums give a timeline so that came as a surprise to me.

Wasn't me, it must be another Flightwhite. LOL. I don't do YouTube vids

Sent from my iPhone
Old 01-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #1430
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
Can you give us some hints of the information he have you? Are they scanning for live 14, what have they told the players, etc?

Oh, nothing exclusive...no dates or anything like that....just some stuff about the actual process of scanning..
Old 01-17-2014, 11:25 AM   #1431
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Wasn't me, it must be another Flightwhite. LOL. I don't do YouTube vids

Sent from my iPhone

Haha classic mix up, yeah this guys YouTube account is, "notyouraverageflight" and his name is Flight23white. He does pretty good live 14 videos. I'm digging the avatar by the way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2014, 11:29 AM   #1432
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Oh, nothing exclusive...no dates or anything like that....just some stuff about the actual process of scanning..

Damn, was hoping he had some inside information, I'm with you the game has become kind of stale and now I'm just waiting for the update. I wonder how many of those guys actually play live. I saw MKG had a photo with the xbox version. Most the players I see on twitter prefer 2k.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »