Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-10-2014, 11:36 AM   #1225
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Man screw this, my competitiveness wont let me stop.My Spurs and those damn A.I Clippers are about to have a 7 game series12 minutes All Star difficultyIf I lose, I will put down Live for month (had to add a wrestling-esque stipulation for dramatics sake)Game 1 when I get home, lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 12:07 PM   #1226
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesthyme
Im also seeing an audio issue where the crowd gets Hype when the home team is on defense.. and when they get a big stop or turn over .... nothing no applaud, no cheering.. just like nothing happened... and I have yet to see a tap dunk (offensive rebound put back) Has anyone seen one?
I thought I saw one, but not 100%
Old 01-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #1227
Rookie

OVR: 0

Honest opinion I need. Should I trade in 2K for this? Is there a lot of improvement to this game that it's worth a buy now?
Old 01-10-2014, 02:04 PM   #1228
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by subinate027
Honest opinion I need. Should I trade in 2K for this? Is there a lot of improvement to this game that it's worth a buy now?
it really depends on what you like. this game does not play at all like 2k.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:05 PM   #1229
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

Quote:

Just check the impressions in this thread...
Old 01-10-2014, 02:10 PM   #1230
Rookie

Tomba you might be on to something with your tight defense on rookie settings. I just played one game as the bulls vs bucks. I was killing them at first and was worried it might be too easy, but they came roaring back and I only one by 2 in the end. Could even have lost as or gone to OT if there was a bit longer left as I missed two FT with Hinrich but the was no time left for the cpu to do anything about it!!

Will have to see how long it lasts with it on rookie as I don't get to much time to play it at the moment it's ok but once I get to know the game better I may need to change it up. Loving it at the moment though.

I really love this game as a whole, is it perfect no, is any game perfect no. This looks a little awkward at times which is why some don't like it I think, but next gen is about so much more than the way a game looks!! I truly believe there are things in this game that couldn't have been achieved on last gen.
Old 01-10-2014, 02:24 PM   #1231
Rookie

Just not finding 2K fun at all with all the issues it has was just wondering about this game. I read the impressions from people and it seems like it improved a lot over the patches it received.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 02:28 PM   #1232
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

Quote:
Just not finding 2K fun at all with all the issues it has was just wondering about this game. I read the impressions from people and it seems like it improved a lot over the patches it received.

There are some that like it, some that don't, and some who are lukewarm...you'll just have to read the observations and make your own decision...you can also try the demo...

It's currently around $35 at Gamestop, that's the cheapest i've seen so far..and with the $20 you'll get from 2k since your not feeling it, it will be around $15...

There, you should be about set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »