Home

NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 01-10-2014, 01:11 AM   #1217
MVP

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 14 Has Arrived, Post Your Impressions Here

Had to do the same against Denver. Just cannot beat them

Sent from my M353 using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2014, 01:39 AM   #1218
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Had a stretch of games on superstar playing ultimate team (bronze pro) and have to say I like it much better than pro. More variety in the CPU attack and defense quicker to adjust

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Old 01-10-2014, 02:46 AM   #1219
Pro

OVR: 8

My ps4 did the roster update and now as soon as I go into "tip off" in the middle of updating rosters it crashes...has happened 3 times in a row. Never had a crash on this game before.

EDIT: Worked on fourth try...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited by pdawg17; 01-10-2014 at 02:48 AM.
Old 01-10-2014, 03:58 AM   #1220
Rookie

OVR: 0

I forgot who mentioned the tip about pushing the stick into the shooters underneath (that didn't sound right ) to alter their shots but it's GOLD!
That's a pro-tip right there. If you body up underneath when they try to paint you to death push the sticks in the direction of the shooter and they'll miss more than usual. This REALLY works fellas. You will draw more fouls this way but at least you have a good chance of stopping them inside instead of being a spectator. Also noticed they'll kick the ball out more when you stop them inside and cutoff their intentions, some what at least.

Man this game is getting more and more fun. I believe 24 said something about trying it himself, have you tried it yet 24?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:13 AM   #1221
Rookie

Been playing this game since this first 3 patches.. and its The Bizomb! But I am Very Very Curious as to what the so called "BIG" patch will be and when is it suppose to be releaesd (WTF) you seem like the Man who has that back stage pass when it comes to LIVE. Any idea on what that patch might be realistically and its release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 07:25 AM   #1222
Rookie

Im also seeing an audio issue where the crowd gets Hype when the home team is on defense.. and when they get a big stop or turn over .... nothing no applaud, no cheering.. just like nothing happened... and I have yet to see a tap dunk (offensive rebound put back) Has anyone seen one?
Old 01-10-2014, 07:35 AM   #1223
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Also, trying to upload a quick minute video showing the quickness. Seeing some "glitchier" things now though. Don't judge my gameplay, I'm watching the kids, and trying to pay a little attention on the game

the only thing that really bothered me on the first video was the dunk from wall lol. i just feel that there are a lot of times where it should be a layup (like in the last clip from the first video) instead. but i like that the cpu is moving the ball quicker.
Old 01-10-2014, 07:46 AM   #1224
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdudetoo
I forgot who mentioned the tip about pushing the stick into the shooters underneath (that didn't sound right ) to alter their shots but it's GOLD!
That's a pro-tip right there. If you body up underneath when they try to paint you to death push the sticks in the direction of the shooter and they'll miss more than usual. This REALLY works fellas. You will draw more fouls this way but at least you have a good chance of stopping them inside instead of being a spectator. Also noticed they'll kick the ball out more when you stop them inside and cutoff their intentions, some what at least.

Man this game is getting more and more fun. I believe 24 said something about trying it himself, have you tried it yet 24?
I did actually try it out, its helped a lot more with my positioning....and guarding against the baseline spin...also been doing a bit more manual doubling down low...just still not seeing enough misses on well contested shots down there though. I am not expecting the CPU to miss everything, but in crowds I dont know why I am not seeing more misses...still seems to go in about 90% of the time...I often miss in crowds on offense...and it makes sense...not seeing that from the A.I..

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »