Home

MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show - Operation Sports Full Minors 2013: Edition v.2 - Opening Day within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 AM   #41
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: MLB The Show 2013- Operation Sports Full Minors V.2-Opening Day Edition

finally got done with all these lineups and stuff time for the franchise!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2013, 05:54 AM   #42
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totte
The rosters reflect Opening Day and that trade happened after April 1st
LOL did you even read what I said? I asked why they are on the SAME TEAM? since they were traded for one another... I know when the trade happened I just wanna know why are they both on the Dodgers? shouldn't Hernandez still be on the Rockies?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
finally got done with all these lineups and stuff time for the franchise!
Doing the 30 team control?

Can I edit this rosters before the start of my franchise. Moving ARod and Jeter into the lineup etc and I should be fine? Can I mess with the lineups before franchise and they carry over? I don't want to control 30 teams.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:13 AM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Can I edit this rosters before the start of my franchise. Moving ARod and Jeter into the lineup etc and I should be fine? Can I mess with the lineups before franchise and they carry over? I don't want to control 30 teams.
I'm in the same boat.

Want lineups and injuries to be correct as I start the season, but only want to control my team - although reading between the lines, I doubt this is possible.

I feel like a jerk ask for more after these amazing roster efforts, but it would be awesome to have a walkthrough on how to start a franchise if anyone had five minutes to throw it together.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #45
Rookie

Threeebs's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair
I'm in the same boat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair

Want lineups and injuries to be correct as I start the season, but only want to control my team - although reading between the lines, I doubt this is possible.

I feel like a jerk ask for more after these amazing roster efforts, but it would be awesome to have a walkthrough on how to start a franchise if anyone had five minutes to throw it together.

You need to have 30 team control, sorry guys. I know you don't want to but you don't ever have to do anything for the other 29 teams. If you're OCD about injuries and lineups, like pretty much everyone on this site for some reason, then 30 team control is your best bet. I'm going to do my first ever 30 team control franchise this season but I still won't even worry about lineups and injuries. I don't get why people are so obsessed with that stuff. This is not real life. Lineups get all screwed up as soon as an injury takes place or a vet loses his rating due to regression.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2013, 09:44 AM   #46
MVP

tree3five's Arena

OVR: 27

thank you knight
Old 04-15-2013, 09:47 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeebs
If you're OCD about injuries and lineups, like pretty much everyone on this site for some reason, then 30 team control is your best bet.
It's not a matter of having "OCD" - I don't think it's unrealistic to want the 2013 opening day rosters as a starting point for a video game franchise, even if everything eventually changes from that point.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 AM   #48
Pro

Ripner's Arena

OVR: 0

Thanks Knight, I do hope you got Vinnie Chulk off the Brewers :P

I made a list of injuries before the season started by the date the player was put on the DL. It is here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lY...it?usp=sharing the days injured was kind of my guess by information I found online, of course no one really knew/knows when these players would actually be back.

If you injure and put someone on the DL in preseason I can CONFIRM they remain at the level they were in during spring training. So feel free to injure and dl players the date they were injured in spring training if you wish.

Of course you can't injure players for between 71-180 games (or so not sure of the exact). So keep track of the players in a notepad file or something and just manually reinjure them when the first injury is up for the remaining days they should be injured.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »