Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-27-2013, 01:54 PM   #225
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Ok cool I feel better now. I did turn away from my set for a minute and I guess I missed the message. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
No problem, hopefully that's what happened and it didn't glitch your season. But at the end it did show the same screen as if you were starting the season the first time, where it outlines the upcoming tournaments and what's needed to advance. You also need to hit A to accept or whatever.

I haven't even broken par yet on the Web.com Tour and fear I may never get out of it! Lol I've been getting better but either struggle make birdies and compete, or have 1 disaster hole that throws the round out the window.

Either way it's a great challenge and very rewarding when you do good. I did start from scratch also since I deleted my TW13 info last year and couldn't import my xp.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 02:02 PM   #226
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerg04
No problem, hopefully that's what happened and it didn't glitch your season. But at the end it did show the same screen as if you were starting the season the first time, where it outlines the upcoming tournaments and what's needed to advance. You also need to hit A to accept or whatever.

I haven't even broken par yet on the Web.com Tour and fear I may never get out of it! Lol I've been getting better but either struggle make birdies and compete, or have 1 disaster hole that throws the round out the window.

Either way it's a great challenge and very rewarding when you do good. I did start from scratch also since I deleted my TW13 info last year and couldn't import my xp.

If you can take the blow to your ego then you could set the AI scoring to easy. I did this last year because I played career with the Move and soon realized that I wasn't going to be hitting mid 60's with any consistency to actually win a tourney in career with normal AI scoring.

The scoring last year with easy usually had the winners ranging from +2 to -5.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #227
Banned

Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Ok cool I feel better now. I did turn away from my set for a minute and I guess I missed the message. Thanks

I read on the EA boards a 2nd hand report that this happened to someone while they were late in their first PGA season. It basically erased about 15 tourneys and went back to before the Masters. Don't know how legit that was but I think the Devs were made aware of that possibly happening so hopefully they are looking into it.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #228
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
There is no doubt that the CAREER MODE is broken:banghead: Just played the 1st 2 rds on thr web.com tour and finished @ +2 and the Projected cut was +7. After all the simming was done I had made the cut, even told me about the 3rd rd tomorrow. I back out the game and go back into Career mode and it kicks me to the next tournament. Its broken fellows

For the Career Mode player this is a GAMEKILLER!! Smh in disgust

Last edited by Flightwhite24; 03-27-2013 at 02:09 PM.
Old 03-27-2013, 02:09 PM   #229
MVP

Gerg04's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
If you can take the blow to your ego then you could set the AI scoring to easy. I did this last year because I played career with the Move and soon realized that I wasn't going to be hitting mid 60's with any consistency to actually win a tourney in career with normal AI scoring.

The scoring last year with easy usually had the winners ranging from +2 to -5.
I hear ya. I'm using the same difficulty as our CC except the strike meter disappears on my CAG.

I may end up changing the AI if I go threw another season without really competition to win. I've been finishing around+1 to +5 with mostly pars and a few bogeys sprinkled in. The winners seem to be -3 to -5. Once my approach shots get better as my stats go up birdies should come easier, and maybe I'll have a chance at a win.

But there is no shame in lowering the difficulty, but as of right now I'm in for the grind.

Old 03-27-2013, 02:13 PM   #230
Banned

Quote:
There is no doubt that the CAREER MODE is broken:banghead: Just played the 1st 2 rds on thr web.com tour and finished @ +2 and the Projected cut was +7. After all the simming was done I had made the cut, even told me about the 3rd rd tomorrow. I back out the game and go back into Career mode and it kicks me to the next tournament. Its broken fellows

For the Career Mode player this is a GAMEKILLER!! Smh in disgust

Yikes. Make a post on the EA board under the problems thread about everything you've experienced(so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle) or directly pm Sean Wilson so they are fully aware of this and fix it before the first patch is released.

Are you on PS3 or 360?
Old 03-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #231
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Yikes. Make a post on the EA board under the problems thread about everything you've experienced(so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle) or directly pm Sean Wilson so they are fully aware of this and fix it before the first patch is released.

Are you on PS3 or 360?
I'm on 360. Can't begin to tell you how sickening I feel about this.

Did anyone even play through a few tournaments before giving the final ok on this game?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 02:35 PM   #232
Banned

Quote:
I'm on 360. Can't begin to tell you how sickening I feel about this.

Did anyone even play through a few tournaments before giving the final ok on this game?!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like the testers had a lot of liquid lunches.

I'm on PS3 so I'll check tonite to see what problems I'm getting as I'm just starting career. Could be an issue with the 360 DL more of the game on your hard drive than the PS3 although at this point that's hardly comforting.

Last edited by Seymour Scagnetti; 03-27-2013 at 02:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »