Home

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions

This is a discussion on Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressions within the Golf forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #177
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34
Well my Level 70 toon just missed my 3rd cut on the Web.Com Tour. Nothing fishy scoring wise happened this tourney. I would have never thought with this high a level golfer I would be struggling this hard but I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!! A sim challenge is there to be had without any silly House Rules imo.

Gonna try one more tourney before I call it a night and hopefully I don't encounter any scoring issues
Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #178
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Well my Level 70 toon just missed my 3rd cut on the Web.Com Tour. Nothing fishy scoring wise happened this tourney. I would have never thought with this high a level golfer I would be struggling this hard but I'M SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!! A sim challenge is there to be had without any silly House Rules imo.

Gonna try one more tourney before I call it a night and hopefully I don't encounter any scoring issues
Level 70...damn FLIGHT.

I saw your skills before when you posted the screenie. Sre you going to cap yourself like we did last year?

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Old 03-25-2013, 10:48 PM   #179
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lieutenant Dan
Level 70...damn FLIGHT.

I saw your skills before when you posted the screenie. Sre you going to cap yourself like we did last year?
If I CAP myself I won't have a chance of winning. Its so easy to blow up on a hole that's it's not even funny. Watching golf on tv and seeing Pros get pissed when they go in the rough sometimes and this game penalizes you so that I feel for the Pros lol. I said it once and I will say it again, THE ROUGH IS THE DEVIL! ! in this game on Simulation

Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #180
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

Not that its not already been said but if you are an honest golfer and believes in letting the chips fall where they may. Do yourself a favor and play a practice rd and get to know your way around the course. You will save yourself a lot of heartache and high scores, lol

Old 03-25-2013, 11:08 PM   #181
Sports Game Junkie!!!

Jordanfan23's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seymour Scagnetti
Go back a few pages and you'll see what the issue is. Safe to say it is a game killing bug for career players and the few that have played this game early and have gotten into the PGA season are reporting problems. Even if its only an issue for some, that's still too many, it needs to be rectifed immediately.
I agree and if I knew it was a confirmed fix via a patch I would pick the game up anyhow in the morning. What I'm afraid of is that it never gets fixed and I am stuck with a great golf game that has an unplayable career mode! Which to many of us is pointless. The putting has me a little concerned also but I can live with that, though last year's putting engine seemed perfect and I hope they patch that back in as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 11:20 PM   #182
Rookie

OVR: 0
does anyone notice that the legends dont use classic golf equipment when u play with them in tournaments and on online does anyone know if they use them in masters historic edition
Old 03-25-2013, 11:50 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 Available Now For Season Ticket Subs, Post Your Impressio

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjeter02
does anyone notice that the legends dont use classic golf equipment when u play with them in tournaments and on online does anyone know if they use them in masters historic edition
They aren't supposed to be by design (EA devs). If you unlock them for any mode other than the era-based modes then they will be using modern equipment.

1. NHL 14
2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 Sim Mode
3. ESPN NFL 2K5 w/ Gills 2013 roster update
3. NBA 2K11 w/ mkharsh's 2012-13 rosters
5. Winning Eleven 6 FE patched **2012 transfer window*** update....kick @SS

Last edited by CallCenterZombie; 03-26-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 PM   #184
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Golf »