Home

Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread

This is a discussion on Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-10-2013, 02:00 PM   #449
Banned

OVR: 18
Re: Operation Sports MLB 13 The Show Community Impressions Thread

Turning two with the throwing accuracy set to Legend is not easy. Much better fielding mechanic this year.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:16 PM   #450
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Turning two with the throwing accuracy set to Legend is not easy. Much better fielding mechanic this year.
Your welcome!
Old 03-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #451
Rookie

earp4530's Arena

OVR: 5

Franchise mode is horrendous now.. Cyber pics are gay, strikeout totals are a joke(do the devs even watch/pay attention to baseball?) and the player profession is laughable, 20 point drop after spring training lmao what? Franchise mode is a joke now. You're crazy if you actually think it's good. It doesn't represent anything close to an actual simulation of a MLB season. Guys like Patrick Corbin are leading the league in era..etc and Verlander has a 5 era..FIVE In July. Rip franchise mode I guess atleast the gameplay is good?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #452
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by earp4530
Franchise mode is horrendous now.. Cyber pics are gay, strikeout totals are a joke(do the devs even watch/pay attention to baseball?) and the player profession is laughable, 20 point drop after spring training lmao what? Franchise mode is a joke now. You're crazy if you actually think it's good. It doesn't represent anything close to an actual simulation of a MLB season. Guys like Patrick Corbin are leading the league in era..etc and Verlander has a 5 era..FIVE In July. Rip franchise mode I guess atleast the gameplay is good?
How eloquent.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:04 PM   #453
MVP

hitstreak13's Arena

OVR: 13

IMHO, franchise took a major step back. The gameplay, graphics, cut scenes, etc. are all top notch as always. However, I will not be able to play this year due to the fact that they scrapped all of franchise mode. I understand that attendance is tied to performance, but this just will not cut it for me this year. In the past, even if you are in first place and are performing well, fans will not show up if you jack the prices all the way up. It was nice to try to juggle a winning club while keeping prices competitive. Just my 2 cents.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #454
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitstreak13
IMHO, franchise took a major step back. The gameplay, graphics, cut scenes, etc. are all top notch as always. However, I will not be able to play this year due to the fact that they scrapped all of franchise mode. I understand that attendance is tied to performance, but this just will not cut it for me this year. In the past, even if you are in first place and are performing well, fans will not show up if you jack the prices all the way up. It was nice to try to juggle a winning club while keeping prices competitive. Just my 2 cents.
Purely personal preference, but I hated all that crap. I am glad it's gone. It's not like a GM is sitting around setting beer and hot dog prices.
Old 03-10-2013, 06:41 PM   #455
Pro

OVR: 0

This will be a bit of a rant, but..

Robinson Cano's batting stance? Really?

...I haven't seen a batting stance this messed up in YEARS. He's a top-5 hitter in the entire league, and they ruined his very good stance from the previous years and gave him some default stance that isn't even CLOSE to his?!

Usually I don't make a big deal out of stances, but this completely ruins the realism of one of the best players in the MLB for me. I can't even use him in this game anymore. There isn't a single stance in the game that is like his old one either (I've tried Salty, but it's not all that close).

Absolutely horrible. I can't even begin to think what was going through whoever's mind when they decided to delete his old stance and put in that trainwreck. Ugh.

Aside from that, the only other thing I dislike are the franchise cyber pics. Please let us choose whether to use them or not. I usually trade for prospects that have real pics to add to the realism, and now that's completely ruined.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #456
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Yes his stance sucks, its been pointed out a lot, even well before release.

We have to live with it and find a better solution, if you have any go post them in the stance thread in the roster section.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »